Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 09-28-2007   #11
sephiroth4eva
Destroyer of worlds

(6706 days)
Threads: 60
Style: Smoke
Mood: smiteful
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 7 hour

sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to sephiroth4eva
welcome to EF post lots and what not..

"It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury. ...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha ha ha. And at the center of that injury, will be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with all the energy of the Planet, I will become a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet...I will cease to exist as I am now...Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul."
Old 09-28-2007   #12
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6499 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaffee View Post
welcome, have fun and do what you like to do, like post and stuff.
You forgot to tell him to stay off of your lawn.

Anyway welcome to EF, don't say anything I wouldn't say.
Old 09-28-2007   #13
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6762 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it yeh know?
Old 09-28-2007   #14
RazorandBlade
Tis' but a scratch!

(5549 days)
Threads: 32
Style: Ocean Shoals
Mood: Tired.
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 38 min

RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!
RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to RazorandBlade
SO far so good, thanx for the warm welcome.
Old 09-29-2007   #15
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(6863 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
You forgot to tell him to stay off of your lawn.

Anyway welcome to EF, don't say anything I wouldn't say.

Sometimes I like to give new members the benfit of the doubt, sometimes anyway,

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Old 09-30-2007   #16
cid
MMMM FUN DIP

(6698 days)
Threads: 130
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
2 week 2 day 22 hour

cid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimen
cid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to cid Send a message via Yahoo to cid
lucky you, you get to be welcomed by coolest member ever

a phenomenon of which has not happened in quite sometime

as i haven't been around

have fun...you'll probably never see me again
Old 10-02-2007   #17
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(6789 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
How do I miss these threads? -.-

Welcome new person~

*Gives you a life jacket* It's our new moldy green collection!

Oh, wow! You spell...Mold like that? I was always taught that it had a u in it >.>; Geez...My English teacher was obviously not all there...