Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.

Old 09-19-2004   #1
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5943 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Last Concert You Went To See

What was the last concert you went to see? Anything funny or horrible that happened to you at the concert that you want to share?

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #2
Cacaw
Oh god, not him again.

(5895 days)
Threads: 693
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pineapple!
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Cacaw Send a message via Yahoo to Cacaw
alice cooper teh concert pwned ^_^
Where's my beating stick...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
*gropes the beating stick*
*fondles you* ^_^ have a nice day
Cacaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #3
Briar Rose
I don't feel like dancin'

(5733 days)
Threads: 9
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I might just tell you tonight
Time spent on board:
1 day 1 hour 59 min

Briar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fastBriar Rose is gaining popularity fast
Send a message via AIM to Briar Rose Send a message via MSN to Briar Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Briar Rose
I went to see .38 special at the fair near my house. It got boreing so I spent the time trying to figure out who in the crowd was smokeing pot. (We could smell it.)

"I'm not naked I'm just pretty."
Briar Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #4
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(5919 days)
Threads: 1231
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
i have still never gone to see one
Old 09-19-2004   #5
Cacaw
Oh god, not him again.

(5895 days)
Threads: 693
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pineapple!
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Cacaw Send a message via Yahoo to Cacaw
that sucks but so do you
Where's my beating stick...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
*gropes the beating stick*
*fondles you* ^_^ have a nice day
Cacaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #6
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6023 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
the last concert I went to was the Slipknot/Slayer/God Forbid/Hatebreed show about a month ago. Nothing out of the ordinary happened... well... out of the ordinary for me anyway.
Old 09-20-2004   #7
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5826 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
I went and saw Dream Theater this past Spring... it was uber cold but much worth it.
Old 01-16-2005   #8
Stormtrooper
Stormtroopah Bitch

(5643 days)
Threads: 130
Mood: nothing
Time spent on board:
4 day 6 hour 27 min

Stormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimen
Stormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Stormtrooper
weird al yankovic
Stormtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005   #9
Dionne
Starkluftwaffe

(5636 days)
Threads: 152
Style: Chrome
Time spent on board:
2 month 0 week 1 day

Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Send a message via AIM to Dionne Send a message via MSN to Dionne
Ummm...when I was like 12 I saw O-Town. I was dumb, back then. Ginni was with me! I wasn't the only one. They are hot, though.

"One belongs to New York instantly; one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years."
Dionne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005   #10
Bladz
Has a bigger package than Johnny

(5613 days)
Threads: 1
Mood: Don't fuck with me
Time spent on board:
13 h 47 min 26 sec

Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!
Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!Bladz is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Bladz Send a message via MSN to Bladz Send a message via Yahoo to Bladz
The Headbangers Ball Tour. Nothing bad unless you count a black eye in the mosh pit.