Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 02-14-2014   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5579 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Titanfall Beta play.

I found this video on Ign.com.

Link - http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/02/13...titanfall-beta

Titanfall does look to be fun even tho some say the AI right now are a joke.
Old 02-15-2014   #2
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5817 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
The AI is supposed to be a joke. They're cannon fodder.

The game is a ton of fun. I'm in love with the beta, and I played the alpha earlier this year.
Funny that it's already more polished than some recent releases.
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4731 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
some say the AI right now are a joke.

Yeah, that sounds liek video game AI.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014   #4
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5579 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

I know a guy at work, said he played the beta, and its just like CoD, so now he's not getting it, and i'm wondering if I will, and it was a sure grab for me. I only played Ghosts for like 3 days, and quit as i'm tired of CoD, and now I don't think I will grab Titanfall.

I think they would have been better off to just bring the game out without any beta testing, as it is likely to only lose them sales, especially considering how well acclaimed it has been all year.
Old 02-20-2014   #5
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4731 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
What you mean the game made by former CoD devs plays like CoD? Shocking! It's a CoD type of game with more mobility and robots. That's the appeal

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014   #6
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5579 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapplecrack View Post
What you mean the game made by former CoD devs plays like CoD? Shocking! It's a CoD type of game with more mobility and robots. That's the appeal
So it is CoD without killstreaks except for a titan that is pretty easy to kill. You could just drop your titan on top of theirs to kill it as I saw in Ign's top 5 Titanfall kills. The titans just don't look to be that powerful to me thus far.

I am more interested in the mobility, and fast paced action. I may wait a bit after it comes out to get it, I will have Dark Souls II that same day anyway.

I was thinking that Titanfall would far surpass CoD, but after what I have seen, I don't think that is the case, it is just another CoD copy, with slight difference.