Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Party Central

Notices

Party Central The place to post about birthdays, celebrations, and other joyous occasions.

Old 11-18-2011   #1
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6016 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 1 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
The fuck, Yvl?

Who said you were allowed to have birthdays. I bet Tessa told you she authorized this, but in reality, she has NO POWER to decide these things.

Holly, if you see this, RUN! IT'S A TRAP!
Old 11-18-2011   #2
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5971 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Being the resident Pinkie Pie, I have full authority over whether or not parties can happen. Birthdays happen to fall under this, under Section 28 Article 144 of the Pinkstitution.

I say party now! Whooo!
Old 11-18-2011   #3
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5865 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
*runs into the wall*

HavlbootdeeAvls...
Spinny...Spin...Spin...
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #4
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5566 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
This is the worst birthday ever
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #5
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5822 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
AW SHIT SON. Hope it was a good one and that Lades didn't try and ruin it.
Old 11-19-2011   #6
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5566 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzophone View Post
AW SHIT SON. Hope it was a good one and that Lades didn't try and ruin it.
I worked the entire day. Then came home to find Holly still existing. Seriously, fuck.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #7
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6019 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
I broke my foot on my 26th birthday and my store got robbed on my 27th. I try to stay home and avoid everything on my birthday now.

anyways... happy birthday.
Old 11-19-2011   #8
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5865 days)
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
I worked the entire day. Then came home to find Holly still existing. Seriously, fuck.
But...But...
Yvls...

You like me! You do!
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #9
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5252 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel View Post
I broke my foot on my 26th birthday and my store got robbed on my 27th. I try to stay home and avoid everything on my birthday now.

anyways... happy birthday.
Pretty much. Anytime my birthday isn't "me time" something always goes terribly wrong. My 21st birthday was spent at a college for crying out loud. I have severe mental blocks involving education due to my high school experiences...

At any rate, Yvl, I didn't know what else to get you, so I just gave Holly more bubble wrap.
Old 11-19-2011   #10
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5865 days)
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

popopopopopopopopopopopopopopo p

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP