Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 09-15-2013   #11
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5691 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog
Persona 4. Don't misinterpret this, I still like Persona 4. But after the pretty much perfection that was all of Persona 3, Persona 4 was just a disappointment because I dunno, I didn't much care for the story or most of the main cast. Any game where they force a cloyingly sweet kid on you makes me angry. I hate little kids. Don't put them in your games.
lol, looks like Droog had another reboot.

My answer to this question hasn't changed much in the last eight years. Shadow Hearts 2. Okay game, but a horrible, horrible sequel.
Old 10-10-2013   #12
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5579 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Diablo III, it was the biggest disappointment to me in my gaming life. Diablo II was just epic, and I would spend entire days playing it on Battle.net and then I got Diablo III and I just can't stand to play it or to even say it is a Diablo game.
Old 10-10-2013   #13
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(5733 days)
Threads: 109
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 8 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
Kinda/Sorta disappointed with 'The Last of Us'. It's hype made it out to be something it absolutely wasn't. That of a "perfect" game. There were definitely too many flaws with it to earn those reviews and that label. A sequel could probably accomplish that though.
Old 10-10-2013   #14
MacAtac
Like A Boss

(5787 days)
Threads: 107
Mood: Bangable.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1000416 View Post
Kinda/Sorta disappointed with 'The Last of Us'. It's hype made it out to be something it absolutely wasn't. That of a "perfect" game. There were definitely too many flaws with it to earn those reviews and that label. A sequel could probably accomplish that though.
So you just hate nice things?

Kidding. What was wrong with it, that you saw?
MacAtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #15
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5570 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Oh, I never answered the question. The absence of Suikoden 6 (which shoulda been Suikoden 4) is my ultimate gaming disappointment, enough so that its void consumes me, corrupts me, becomes me. I had invested more emotions in that series than I knew existed, only for Konami to fuck up so badly that they accidentally fired everyone that knew wtf was going on with the series. Now Suikoden is just a label on some unrelated portable games, like a murderer wearing its victim's flesh in broad daylight.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #16
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5579 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl View Post
Oh, I never answered the question. The absence of Suikoden 6 (which shoulda been Suikoden 4) is my ultimate gaming disappointment, enough so that its void consumes me, corrupts me, becomes me. I had invested more emotions in that series than I knew existed, only for Konami to fuck up so badly that they accidentally fired everyone that knew wtf was going on with the series. Now Suikoden is just a label on some unrelated portable games, like a murderer wearing its victim's flesh in broad daylight.
Yeah they really need to get off their asses and make a next-gen Suikoden game on the Ps4 or something.

Of course they will probably just make the handheld Suikoden games into HD console version like MGS Peace Walker, which I am currently trying to play.
Old 10-18-2013   #17
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5570 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
The problem isn't that they don't want to, it's that they can't. Everyone that knew where the series was heading either quit or was laid off. Unless the original guy comes back to the company, the actual story of Suikoden is over.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014   #18
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6023 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
most recently SFxT. that game was complete garbage.

Quote:
The absence of Suikoden 6
yep
Old 01-23-2014   #19
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5817 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I remember being extremely excited for Brink, and then I played it for a couple of hours and the whole time I was thinking "What am I doing with my life?"
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014   #20
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5975 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel View Post
most recently SFxT. that game was complete garbage.
I'm kind of with you here but maybe not for the same reasons. The game itself was fun enough (although there's a lot about it I don't like), and the idea of a co-op team vs in a traditional fighter was something that sounded really fun.

Then the netcode was a pile of dog butts and it was impossible to play with anyone, and that never actually improved despite them patching it several times and declaring it "fixed", so aside from the few botched attempts I had playing with people I'll never have a good idea about how much I actually liked it. They may well have fixed it by now but I can't be arsed to play it at this point because I don't think anyone else is anymore either.