Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 06-08-2013   #1
MacAtac
Like A Boss

(5787 days)
Threads: 107
Style: Smoke
Mood: Bangable.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
Who is getting GTAV?

The fourth one made me want to puke. I'm on the fence.
MacAtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013   #2
Travisblaze
BITW

(5358 days)
Threads: 65
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: It swings
Time spent on board:
5 day 9 hour 13 min

Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Travisblaze Send a message via Yahoo to Travisblaze
I have it on preorder and I like the fact you can switch between all three characters so I'm in for sure.
Old 06-26-2013   #3
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5817 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I'm getting it. I didn't like the fourth as much as the others, but I still had fun with it.
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013   #4
Rain
Hwa Rang

(2491 days)
Threads: 18
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Good
Time spent on board:
13 h 45 min 3 sec

Rain is on the border of good and evil
*raises hand*
Old 08-10-2013   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6020 days)
Threads: 1789
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 1 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I'm definitely getting it; already have it pre-ordered. I didn't think 4 was bad, and I think 5 will be much, much better.
Old 08-17-2013   #6
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5817 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I actually already have my copy paid off. I'm getting the $80 one.
It'll be nice when the discount kicks in and I get money back when I pick it up
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #7
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(5733 days)
Threads: 109
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 8 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
Preordered and payed it off in full what seems like a year ago now. Very excited that the release is finally almost here. I still keep watching all the videos for it.
Old 08-19-2013   #8
MacAtac
Like A Boss

(5787 days)
Threads: 107
Mood: Bangable.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
I wanted to get it but I'm having trouble rounding up the funds currently. My Game Capture card crapped out on my so I'm needing a new one.

Let me know if there's an code for the online mode.
MacAtac is offline   Reply With Quote