Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 06-25-2013   #11
Peahohze
Help me chase the Yvls away

(3000 days)
Threads: 30
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hophop-Bounce!
Time spent on board:
5 day 13 hour 21 min

Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
I'm having trouble keeping up with my games, too.

I'm trying to play Animal Crossing NL, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (the new one) Tales of Graces F and then some oldies that still need finishing too!
I lack the time...It seems.

I have the same trouble with getting obsessed with one thing. Lately it's Tales of Graces F....Which is good. At least I'll get it finished but once I do finish it...I'll go through the whole "I loved it so much, no other game is the same...I don't want to play anything else." phase.
Old 06-25-2013   #12
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6020 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 1 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I lack the time...It seems.
You lack a lot more than the time ;.;
Old 06-25-2013   #13
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4731 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I have the same trouble with getting obsessed with one thing. Lately it's Tales of Graces F....Which is good. At least I'll get it finished but once I do finish it...I'll go through the whole "I loved it so much, no other game is the same...I don't want to play anything else." phase.

Boy it's a good thing that Tales of Xillia is out in a month or so.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #14
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6020 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Even videogames make poor Holly poor Holly.
Old 06-25-2013   #15
Peahohze
Help me chase the Yvls away

(3000 days)
Threads: 30
Mood: Hophop-Bounce!
Time spent on board:
5 day 13 hour 21 min

Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapplecrack View Post
Boy it's a good thing that Tales of Xillia is out in a month or so.
Sadly I think it's a bit more of a wait here but I have it on pre-order and I can't wait!

I just...Need to finish a few more games first...To like, you know...Justify buying ANOTHER game >.>
Old 06-25-2013   #16
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5975 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Thanks mostly to Steam sales, I have a pretty hefty backlog of games I haven't gotten around to yet that I'm planning on eventually making it around to (not going to bother listing them all, but I currently have 43 games sitting in my library that I either haven't started at all yet or that I started and intend to come back to but I'm not actively playing currently. To be fair, a lot of them are small budget/indie titles that probably won't be super-large time sinks, but there are some AAA-titles in there too).

Part of the problem is that games that wind up grabbing my attention and getting priority tend to be the larger time sinks, so other games get shelved in the meantime. At some point I probably need to stop buying things regardless of whether or not they're on sale (I think I've only paid full price for a game three or four times within the past year) and just work through my library. We'll see if that happens, though. XD
Old 06-25-2013   #17
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5817 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I'm usually out of games to play.
Mostly because if I'm not working or with my girlfriend, I'm playing games (even at friends' houses and such).

But recently, my friend let me borrow his PS3, so I'm working on the exclusives I haven't played.
Thoroughly enjoying Demon's Souls, but it's a bit easy. Probably because of how much time I put into Dark Souls.
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #18
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6020 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurbee View Post
I'm usually out of games to play.
Mostly because if I'm not working or with my girlfriend, I'm playing games (even at friends' houses and such).

But recently, my friend let me borrow his PS3, so I'm working on the exclusives I haven't played.
Thoroughly enjoying Demon's Souls, but it's a bit easy. Probably because of how much time I put into Dark Souls.
I'm finding Demon's Souls easy now, but initially I didn't care as much for it as Dark Souls. The length between checkpoints (even with shortcuts, when available) is so much that it inhibits exploration, I feel. I'm less likely to see if I can drop down to that far platform, or to engage that tough enemy, if I spent a half hour getting to where I am and am not sure I can make it back, all with tens of thousands of souls at stake if I fail.

I'm wondering if the worlds getting progressively easier is because I'm getting my stuff upgraded, or if its because some of their concepts are easier for me to navigate than earlier levels. Or both.

As far as the topic is concerned, I'm something of a collector, so I have a chronic overstock of games to play. Just got a PS3 and already cleared Uncharted 1 with it, working on Demon's Souls now. Also have a one of the crappy Ratchet & Clank games (not main series ones). But 360 has a backlog, and PS2 (and PS1) have an even bigger one. DS and GBA stuff I don't even think about. Don't really count non-handheld cart-based systems anymore.
Old 08-10-2013   #19
Rain
Hwa Rang

(2491 days)
Threads: 18
Mood: Good
Time spent on board:
13 h 45 min 3 sec

Rain is on the border of good and evil
I can relate. I still have 2 games I haven't opened yet that I bought about a month ago.