Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.
Thread Description: Saphuck's Version

Old 03-29-2008   #11
jethro
@_@

(5680 days)
Threads: 78
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
haha this is great, keep up the good work
Old 03-29-2008   #12
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5003 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Only 20 images per post. This one's a 2-parter.

Cecil's conscience gets the best of him, and he decides against raping Rydia in her sleep. He tries to carry her to the rearest town. Only, the next few days won't exactly be considered vacation pay....

Seriously, what the fuck is this? If she wasn't resting, where was she when THIs happened?

You suck, green haired chick!

Kaipo Inn. Proud sponsors of Pedobear for the past 500 years!

Cecil tries to earn her trust so she'll scream less.

"Not till I'm done with her!"

What the fuck, I'm a full grown man! The girl is in the bed, gang rape HER!

Not as sorry as you'd be if you told the cops....

Awww... how cute. Cecil decides against harming her, and decides to take her along on his journey. Where to? Hopefully a really cheap brothel. He can just tie Rydia up outside or something.

SO tempting just to leave her, but we know the kid insists on saving her. Fucking hell, Rydia, you're already a pain in the ass. Fine, let's go get the Sandruby.

Rydia has mad... rod shuriken skillz? No wonder the pedos are after her! She's amazing!

And here's the reasons the pedos run away. Cecil's suddenly glad he has a her along, even if she's a brat.

This old fogey has it all wrong. Let the hero go on ahead and follow, don't block the path! Moron....

A naughty naughty man tricked your daughter? Why are there so many pedos!? Oh, wait, you're old, she must be one foxy lady, gigigity! Oh fuck, don't smite me, master Tellah!

So lemme guess. You want the kid to take point so she's eaten first? Good idea!

Icerod, now with 30% more shrinkage! Bring those hornytoads down to size!

Tellah, you FUCKING FAGGOT! Now what are we gonna put on Rydia's peanut butter sandwiches? Way to go, dumb shit, you made her cry!

I still say she's holding back. Where's the earthquake man? I want some shakey action! I want things falling in the crack! Oh, fuck, I take that all back, I just realized how gay it sounds.

Bring me to life! Amy Lee would be proud.

Continuing in the next post.
Snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #13
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5003 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all

No, Tellah, the current is too strong, and look at the waterfall. There's a reason Rydia's crying....

Fucking hell, Tellah, you fucking... UGH!

Cecil likes dark clothes, but his shield doesn't match. Way to piss off the emo, game designers!

Tentacles, orgasms, and little girls? Should Rydia even be here?

Yeah, that tends to happen when you cum. For a man with a daughter, you sure are ignorant.

Wow, arguing with Tellah stalled enough time, our lives were spared. Fucking hell.

Actually, that looks just like Rydia's mother... SHE LIVES? Er, lived?

Tellah: "You will rue the day you ate my daughter's cooking!"
Edward: "Too late, the runs passed last week!"
Tellah: "You're still spoony, you... spoon-user!"
Edward: "I wouldn't talk, fork-face!"
Both: "SPORK!"

(Note: Yes, I did kill the best line in the whole game for the sake of making the rest of my LP look good.)

Off topic, but poor Rydia. Not only does her mom die twice, but her father's a fucking crybaby.

I heard ya the first time, Eddie, he's one grand ol son of a bitch, you don't need to say sob a second time.

... So, Tellah is off to settle his affair with Golbez? Somehow, I knew he was a fag!

That's one gutsy daughter, teaching her father a lesson. She's more man than he is!

So, Edward, dragged along by his mouthy daughter, Rydia, joins Cecil in his quest for the Sandruby. Coming soon, The man from Fabul who makes you ask "Chuck Who?"
Old 03-30-2008   #14
jethro
@_@

(5680 days)
Threads: 78
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
another great update, i love these things
Old 03-30-2008   #15
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5003 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Can't update today. Stupid crap happening. I'll try to update tommorow, and I promise not to rush this next one so much. It'll never be good like Droog's if I keep rushing them.
Old 03-30-2008   #16
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4478 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooterdooter View Post
Can't update today. Stupid crap happening. I'll try to update tommorow, and I promise not to rush this next one so much. It'll never be good like Droog's if I keep rushing them.

You humble me, sir.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #17
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5316 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
It's a bit over ambitious to try to match Droog anyway.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #18
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5325 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
The fat mist was pretty good and I think that Yang would sleep in the tent in Cecil's pants.
Old 04-05-2008   #19
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5003 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Saph's address to the forums: Okay, sorry for the delay. Stuff was happening and... yeah. That's really all I need to say. I'm trying something a little different this time. I've learned from Droog that it's not the number of screenshots that matters, but how well captionned they are, so this one won't be a two parter like last time. I managed to get from Damcyan to Fabul (almost) in one update. Here goes.

Also, disclaimer: I do like Edward (I hacked him into my endgame party on another file and abuse his hide command to solo bosses like bahamut) but he's so easy to make fun of, so I went for it.
----------

After their less than joyful reunion at Damcyan, father and daughter Edward and Rydia head off to the cave of Antlion with Cecil to obtain the sandruby needed to cure Rosa. After seeing how awesome Rydia is compared to Edward, Cecil begins to appreciate the idea of saving Rosa, since Rosa = sex = kids = epiz lulz.

Sing? This is about as manly as Yuna's Songstress dressphere in FFX-2. Way to go Eddy, you've officially forfeited your dignity to the cats. All ur manhood is belong to us. Well, okay, not so much me since I'm not a cat, but I'm sure we can find a nice tiger at the zoo who'd like to snack on you.

Edward is also an idiot. No shit he can't hit that far away with a harp! It's not some kind of shark with a frickin laser attached to it's frickin head! And if it was, then why the fuck did we need the hovercraft? And how would the shark get in this cave? No, fuck you Edward, even your daughter thinks you're a sissy. You're showing me a severe lack of sharks. At least Rydia has a chocobo.

Hard to tell what made him run. Did he leave to cry at my commentary? Or did the basilisk wink at him? Either way, that's pathetic.

Give a man a bow, he can hunt for a day. Give him only one arrow, he's basilisk meat. At least he hit this time. Congratulations on 11 Damage, Edward, now I expect 200 in 5 minutes.

Bad things happen when parents start to try to show off in front of their kids. I don't know why Edward bothered trying, since we don't expect much from him anymore. May as well save his femininely low HP. Otherwise, this happens.

Kudos to him for not hiding at least. But would it be that hard to stop crying and use a cure potion?

Rydia: Yeah, these scary men have been following me!
Edward: Pedobear's army grows larger, I see....

Cecil doesn't seem excited. He tags along to shut Rydia up, though.

Cecil: You have NO idea! We were so totally lost! That fag Tellah even got us going over a fucking waterfall! You'd better believe it! Don't make me drag Naruto in here, and I mean the english one!
Edward: Hold on, Cecil! No need to get dramatic!
Rydia: Naruto is scary....

The armies of pedobear advance to eliminate their target's father. Not like Edward could have stopped them anyways, Cecil's the man to worry about. Well, whatever, no one said anything intelligent ever came out of 4chan anyways.

Edward: WITH WHAT? A FUCKING HARP? DUMB BITCH, I'M GLAD YOU DIED!
Anna: ... then get a fucking sword, moron!

Cecil: Burn the ice! Melt it all down!
Edward: Go on, you can do it!
Rydia: ...
Cecil: (QUICK, WHILE ROAS'S STILL STANDING THERE...!)

Cecil: (fuck)

Because we all know fire totally acts like this. And because there was a time when these graphics were considered good.

Fabul, land of plague. Not even priests can stand blessing them anymore. Pity.

The mysterious Karate men from Fabul immediately dismisses the peons from the Church of Chuck Norris, in doing so, proving the superiory of the karate training of Fabul over the wannabe cowboy's roundhouse. Them crazy ass asians are always awesome, leave it to the asians to kill Chuck Norris.

No wonder bombs are so volatile. With parents like that, who needs brainwashing?

Okay, man, now you're just showing off, you've already killed Chuck's minions. Cut it out.

Cecil: I mean, come on, my armor stands out too mcuh in the desert and the pedos keep chasing us!
Yang: The pedos? Ah, the armies of Pedobear! They're Chuck Norris's largest allies!
Edward: This is getting out of control too fast.

And a name change is around the corner for Yang. Or dare I say... O Fapy?

Next time: a Fabulus Fabul stands their ground against the Red Wings, but just what happened to Kain? And who is this new mid-boss that appears before our heroes? And, who is the long long feline that emerges from the ocean to devour Cecil's friends? All that and more, coming soon, on the next Episode of Final Fantasy 4chan!
Old 04-06-2008   #20
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5325 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Not as sorry as you'd be if you told the cops....
That is like my favorite line from it so far.