Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Shut up, Yvls.
Thread Description: For those who are interested in reading my Books.

Old 02-05-2005   #1
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5234 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Black Moon and Blood Moon

This is the link to my Website if anyone would be interested in trying out my books. Laggy put me up to this, self promotion isn't my thing really. Along with a few links to online bookstores.

http://canadaandgaither.tripod.com/
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...625489-3939115
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...625489-3939115
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cg...1856&meta_id=1

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #2
Dionne
Starkluftwaffe

(4927 days)
Threads: 152
Style: Chrome
Time spent on board:
2 month 0 week 1 day

Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Send a message via AIM to Dionne Send a message via MSN to Dionne
I've wanted to read these books for quite some time, now, but I'm a major procrastinator(sp?) and I've not gotten aound to it, but I will. Don't you worry. Sooner or later...Probably later than sooner, but in time.

"One belongs to New York instantly; one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years."
Dionne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #3
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(5264 days)
Threads: 180
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
I'm glad he put you up to it^_^ Everyone should read these books. They're some of the best I've read in years
Old 02-05-2005   #4
Cacaw
Oh god, not him again.

(5186 days)
Threads: 693
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pineapple!
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Cacaw Send a message via Yahoo to Cacaw
i really want to read em but ive got basicly no money and the money i do get goes to my ozzfest fund so yeah i cant buy em till ive got enough money for a ticket >_<
Where's my beating stick...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
*gropes the beating stick*
*fondles you* ^_^ have a nice day
Cacaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #5
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(5210 days)
Threads: 1231
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
great books

Kaffee, I never knew that you had a website, I would have wanted to win a signed copy!!!!!

but yes, I love these books, I have read both 2 times.
Old 04-09-2005   #6
Kal
Banned

(4861 days)
Threads: 166
Mood: Confused, and going crazy.
Time spent on board:
1 week 0 day 10 hour

Kal is respected by all the members
Kal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the members
Send a message via ICQ to Kal Send a message via AIM to Kal Send a message via MSN to Kal Send a message via Yahoo to Kal
maybe i'll read them sometime..
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005   #7
Midnight
Demi-Goddess of Useless Info

(5132 days)
Threads: 9
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Content..but, strange
Time spent on board:
5 day 9 hour 51 min

Midnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Midnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight
I love your work Bro.. And wish you would hurry up with Cold Moon!!!!!!!!! BTW...I think Laggy deserves a free signed copy.

Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005   #8
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5234 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
I'm working on Cold Moon, its slow going but I'm planning on having it done by the end of the year, that is if I can ever get going full stride on it. It will be the last in the series, but don't worry Poppy and many characters from the book will branch off into their own books someday. Actually they already have, Lathan and I are writing the Hell Knight series which has close ties to Witching Moon Series. I'll keep everyone updated.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005   #9
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5314 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
yes... that we are.

I've actually started working on some more revisions and a few new things... I may have some stuff for you tonight.

anyway... glad you jumped on things and posted that for everyone.
Old 04-10-2005   #10
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(5264 days)
Threads: 180
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
Ive seen some of Cold Moon and so far it's shaping up to be a great book. I can't wait until it's finally finished. Plus I've seen quite a bit of the Hell Knight Series and it's turning out great as well. It has one of my favorite characters from the witching moon series:Caffee