Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 10-31-2007   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4990 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Take 1 hero or villain from 1 game...

If you could take 1 main hero or main villain from 1 game and stick him/her in another game what game would you stick them in and why? Would you change their abilities or attacks to fit in better with that game? Would the villain still be a villain in the game you stick him/her in or would he/she be a good guy/girl and vice versa? Would you change their game genre or weapons, armor, or even their appearance? This is a very open topic, so go nuts if you have any ideas.

I made this in general gaming so that any character could be used from any gaming genre and not just from like rpg games. I think this could lead to more duscussion and activity in this topic even if most of our change will probably be 1 rpg character to another game and the same for all other genre as most would probably keep an action game character in another action game and whatnot. I still will put the option to move characters and everything through space, time, game genre, and anything else you can really think of to open this topic up to many posibilities.
Old 11-01-2007   #2
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4067 days)
Threads: 126
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
Heh, I'd put CJ from GTA: SA into Dead Rising because of his better targeting system.

Irving1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #3
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5434 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
I'd put Luca Blight in Mario Party just to see what happens... o.O;
Old 11-01-2007   #4
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5114 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Uncanny. Luca Blight was the first villian I thought of, as well.

I'd put Luca Blight in the Disgaea world. He'd either take over a netherwold himself, or go even more insane due to the crazy insanity that goes on in most netherworlds. (I can just imagine his reaction to prinnies)

He'd also fit perfectly into a Final Fantasy game.. show that obscenely overrated Sephiroth who's boss
Elisa Maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #5
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4990 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberhax Caterpie View Post
He'd also fit perfectly into a Final Fantasy game.. show that obscenely overrated Sephiroth who's boss
Yes and then Sephiroth would bitch slap him and tell him to wash the dishes.

I would take Albel Nox from SO TTEOT and put him in an early FF game like FF6 or so and see what he does to all of those moogles. I have the image of him saying "Hmm...moogles don't be afriad I chop you up real good and with little pain my furry lil friend."
Old 11-02-2007   #6
Elisa Maza

(5114 days)
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
[QUOTE=Kaoru;338245]Yes and then Sephiroth would bitch slap him and tell him to wash the dishes.[QUOTE]

Doubtful.

Anyway, I'd put Kefka into the world of Pokemon. It boggles the mind the insanity that would insue
Old 11-02-2007   #7
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4990 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Yes and then Sephiroth would bitch slap him and tell him to wash the dishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiko
Doubtful.
I may have never played the game but I do know that Sephiroth's life total and power would be far to ogreat for any Suikoden villain to overtake. Actually probably any FF villain would overtake a Suikoden villain as they do have more life and power except maybe for Kefka who was a complete pushover.

I would Blanka from Street Fighter and put him as an enemy in God of War 2 or something. He could be a little lightning boss.
Old 11-02-2007   #8
Elisa Maza

(5114 days)
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
I may have never played the game but I do know that Sephiroth's life total and power would be far to ogreat for any Suikoden villain to overtake. Actually probably any FF villain would overtake a Suikoden villain as they do have more life and power except maybe for Kefka who was a complete pushover.

I would Blanka from Street Fighter and put him as an enemy in God of War 2 or something. He could be a little lightning boss.

Yes, that's entirely true. (except for the fact that all FF bosses are pushovers, gameplay wise) However, I was more speaking of the sheer badassery that is Luca Blight, rather than the in-game battle of him.

Even then, Luca commited unspeakable acts of evil, ended up murdering hundreds if not thousands of people, (including mrdering women and children begging for their lives in cold blood) and it took a burning forest, three teams of the nation's most elite fighters (a total of 18 characters, not counting the entire army that's after him), and finally a barrage of arrows from all sides to finally put him down.

Last edited by Elisa Maza; 11-02-2007 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-02-2007   #9
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4668 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Quote:
(I can just imagine his reaction to prinnies)
Dood, I'd pay to see that, dood!

Quote:
Anyway, I'd put Kefka into the world of Pokemon. It boggles the mind the insanity that would insue
Oh my frigging... holy... brain overload! 0_o

Here's one, combining the above quoted ideas. Kefka in Disgaea....

Kefka: I hatehatehatehatehatehatehateha te HATE YOU!!!!
Prinny: Not cool, dood! I didn't do anything, dood!
Kefka: ...
Prinny: Later dood, you're creeping me out, dood.