Old 10-01-2007   #1
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4080 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Hey guys, we can wake up Green Day now!

BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #2
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5191 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Cause the little bratty punk ass 13 year olds love em cause they think they're all that.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #3
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Liverwort Tens
Our Sweet Prince

(4919 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Liverwort Tens Send a message via MSN to Liverwort Tens Send a message via Yahoo to Liverwort Tens
You know, I don't know of ANYONE who likes them anymore. So how are they popular?
Liverwort Tens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #4
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5166 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
My sister likes them.

And she only likes still while they are popular.

So...

Iuno.
Old 10-01-2007   #5
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5218 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
My brother's...32...And he likes Green Day...Then again...He's just a general music love. He hates Rap and Pop...But seems to be quite happy with everything else >.>
I get hating Rap...But <.< Pop?! How dare he!

Everyone in my college class loved them, too! Not sure why...I'll listen to some of their music but not all of it...I'll listen to anything, as long as it's good.
My class was made up of 30 people...By the way...And yes...Every single one of them liked Green Day. How do I know?
Easy. My friend, Gemma, she was obsessed with them, knew everything, had everything, been to every live performance in this country...Obsessed...Completel y. Anyways, she said how much she liked them...In our introduction to the class on our first day...And the next thing I know...Everyone is all over her, talking, laughing and sharing their favorite songs with each other.

It was way weird.

But I think a lot of it is "My friend likes them, I don't want to be a dork, so I like them, too." because...That happens with almost everything around here.
They do it, they say it and the worship it because their friends do.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #6
Dave
Banned

(5060 days)
Threads: 53
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Fuck you
Time spent on board:
1 week 0 day 2 hour

Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!
Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Dave
People hate rap because they're RACISTS.

...just kidding.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #7
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4080 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
People hate rap because they're RACISTS.

...just kidding.
I know you're kidding, and thank Xanadu for that because I'd have to STAB YOU IN TEH FACES.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 10-01-2007   #8
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5380 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Actually, I know some people who still like Green Day, unfortunately.
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #9
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4080 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Bloo, do them a favor and slap them. Tell them to listen to a band with valid political statements in their music instead.

Old 10-01-2007   #10
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5380 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
I don't talk to them anymore, is that good enough? =P
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote