Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 05-12-2006   #1
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5133 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
My thought on the Halo

I've been thinking about it lately. If the forerunners fired the halo rings 100,000 years ago then how come all life on earth didn't dissapear. Wouldn't all life on earth have been wiped out and the current time of when halo 1 and 2 takes place there would be no humans or covenant. So does that mean that there is something speacial on earth that keeps it safe from the firing of the halo rings. Something around the lines of the Arc they were talking about in the second game?
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006   #2
Night
PM

(4902 days)
Threads: 56
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
My theory is that the game story sucks.
Old 05-12-2006   #3
Ozwald
Einberufener

(4873 days)
Threads: 4
Mood: ::insert mood here::
Time spent on board:
5 h 7 min 35 sec

Ozwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fast
Send a message via ICQ to Ozwald Send a message via AIM to Ozwald Send a message via MSN to Ozwald Send a message via Yahoo to Ozwald
The Game story does suck,but it's still fun to play. Oh Oh! New Theory! Humanity mutated into people that get trapped in green army suit whose faces you can't see! Thats it!
Ozwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006   #4
Night
PM

(4902 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
It is fun, but regardless, its got one of the shittiest FPS stories ever.
Old 05-13-2006   #5
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4870 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Maybe the rings power wasn't great enough to reach Earth? I liked Halo 1 but Halo 2 really sucked. My dad loved filling the Captain with bullets in the Truth and Reconceiliation mission in Halo 1.
Old 05-17-2006   #6
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5133 days)
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolbuttslol
My theory is that the game story sucks
And my theory is if I kcik you in the nuts it should hurt. Lets test that thoery out.

Anyway as said in the first and second game. The blast radius of the weapons firing woudl completely wipe out the whole galaxy of all life. It woudl reach from one side of the galaxy to the other side.
Old 05-17-2006   #7
Night
PM

(4902 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Ah, see. What you're suggesting is that our two theories are similar, so the fact that Halo's storyline sucks is as blatantly obvious as me crying like a lil bitch if you kicked me in the nuts.
Old 05-17-2006   #8
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Liverwort Tens
Our Sweet Prince

(4861 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Liverwort Tens Send a message via MSN to Liverwort Tens Send a message via Yahoo to Liverwort Tens
You cannot legally say that Halo's story sucks more than most FPSes.

Anyway, Mal, that post you made is what we in the modding industy can consider "Trolling." Please don't.
Liverwort Tens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #9
Ozwald
Einberufener

(4873 days)
Threads: 4
Mood: ::insert mood here::
Time spent on board:
5 h 7 min 35 sec

Ozwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fastOzwald is gaining popularity fast
Send a message via ICQ to Ozwald Send a message via AIM to Ozwald Send a message via MSN to Ozwald Send a message via Yahoo to Ozwald
Guys Guys! Lets embrase the Halo, not damage it. Without Halo the poor defensless X-Box 360 wouldn't sell so easily......and the story rocks.........once you get into it. I mean...a complete planet.......on a ring........with the convent.........and the grunts............and the plasma gernades..................my theory is that violance is good......and the STORY ROCKS...........i mean, how often do you have a mini hologrphic image feel as if it is betrayed and go on a virus spree? (theory in there as well)
Old 05-18-2006   #10
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5133 days)
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Anyway there is completely nothign wrong with the story. I have to admit the gameplay isn't all that I wanted it to be. But the story behind the game made well up for that. Grahm McKniele coudl have not done a better job with a story than halo's story.