Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 05-12-2004   #1
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(5264 days)
Threads: 180
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
Screenshots from the new Zelda

Here's some newly released screenshots of the new Zelda

http://www.allrpg.com/rpgnews/news_show.php?newsid=1762
Old 05-12-2004   #2
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(5210 days)
Threads: 1231
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
wow...that will be fun!...very realistic...what system is this for?..i couldnt find it....
thats now top of my list of games to buy ^_^
Old 05-12-2004   #3
Chaos Theory
Grace Exist Only to Fall From

(5240 days)
Threads: 415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Theory Send a message via MSN to Chaos Theory
*drools*

looks very sexy

Old 05-12-2004   #4
Saberstar
Blitzkämpfer

(5224 days)
Threads: 80
Style: Cold Steel
Time spent on board:
45 min 32 sec

Saberstar has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Saberstar Send a message via MSN to Saberstar Send a message via Yahoo to Saberstar
*warns Cammy for spamming* >_>

I think it's for GCN.
http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/imgs_1.html
Hm it said it will be out next year.

Also there will be a wind waker 2.

Old 05-12-2004   #5
Aoi Asahina
I am the proverb of your life...

(5269 days)
Threads: 12
Style: Darkfire
Mood: I am mary poppins! DIE
Time spent on board:
10 h 22 min 56 sec

Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!
Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Asahina
Yeah, kickass shots
Bind my ankles with your white cotton rope so I cannot walk. Bind my wrists so I cannot push you away. Place me on the bed and wrap your rope tighter around my skin so it grips my flesh. Now I know that struggle is useless, that I must lie here and submit to your mouth and tongue and teeth, your hands and words and whims. I exist only as your object. Exposed.
Old 05-13-2004   #6
Hector
Indeed

(5270 days)
Threads: 19
Time spent on board:
4 h 14 min 58 sec

Hector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peers
Send a message via AIM to Hector Send a message via MSN to Hector
no, Nintendo actually lied, there is going to be no WW2, theyve been making that game the whole time. sorry

its for GCn, would Nintendo let anybody else hav link? i dont think so
Old 05-13-2004   #7
nightsavior
hobo merchant!

(5180 days)
Threads: 171
Mood: Pissed off mongol
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 17 hour

nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to nightsavior
it's about time they gave zelda a more mature look...it looks great leknaat...it's a shame i own a ps2 and not a game cube.
Old 05-13-2004   #8
Cacaw
Oh god, not him again.

(5186 days)
Threads: 693
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pineapple!
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Cacaw Send a message via Yahoo to Cacaw
i cant beleasve thats gonna be the wind waker 2
Where's my beating stick...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
*gropes the beating stick*
*fondles you* ^_^ have a nice day
Old 05-13-2004   #9
Hector
Indeed

(5270 days)
Threads: 19
Time spent on board:
4 h 14 min 58 sec

Hector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peersHector has the admiration of a good number of peers
Send a message via AIM to Hector Send a message via MSN to Hector
i said its not WW2, theres no relation to WW at all with this game
Old 05-13-2004   #10
Saberstar
Blitzkämpfer

(5224 days)
Threads: 80
Style: Cold Steel
Time spent on board:
45 min 32 sec

Saberstar has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Saberstar Send a message via MSN to Saberstar Send a message via Yahoo to Saberstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacaw
i cant beleasve thats gonna be the wind waker 2
It's not...

I said there will be a WW2, but never mention that this is WW2. Oh wait, maybe there's no WW2. @_@ maybe i over looked.