Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5354 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Wrestler Benoit, Wife and Son Found Dead

Quote:
Wrestler Benoit, Wife and Son Found Dead
By DEBBIE NEWBY, Associated Press Writer
5 hours ago

In this undated photo released by World Wrestling Entertainment, ...
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday, and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told WAGA-TV the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. The bodies were found in three rooms.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received "several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning."

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicides, and that autopsies were to be performed Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the organization said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

"My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend," Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class _ warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."
I heard about this last night at work. It is a real shame, he was a fun wrestler to watch.
Old 06-26-2007   #2
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4507 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
I loved him in the ring. He was one of the few reasons to watch WWE anymore. (God knows you don't watch it for storylines or Cena overcoming the odds yet again). He was a damn good wrestler, and he will truly be missed. It was tough watching the tribute show last night. It made me tear up a bit.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 06-26-2007   #3
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5753 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Wow, that I didn't see coming. I mean sure he always looked pissed but I assumed that was simply to do with his character.

Fucking shocker right there.
Old 06-26-2007   #4
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4507 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nothing is certain regarding the deaths, it's all speculation at this point. I can't accept Benoit would kill his son and wife and himself. Maybe it's like Phil Hartman.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 06-26-2007   #5
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5466 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korova Droog04
Nothing is certain regarding the deaths, it's all speculation at this point. I can't accept Benoit would kill his son and wife and himself. Maybe it's like Phil Hartman.
Be that as it may, I still can't help but feel it's odd airing "a three-hour tribute" to the main suspect of a triple homicide.
Old 06-26-2007   #6
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5592 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Regardless, he will be missed.

He didn't live to far away from my house [I know this because he live in Fayetteville] so I would watch him wrestle sometimes and represent the area.
Old 06-26-2007   #7
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4507 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
Be that as it may, I still can't help but feel it's odd airing "a three-hour tribute" to the main suspect of a triple homicide.

At the time of airing, WWE didn't know Benoit was a suspect in anything. They just knew he was dead. And so they paid tribute, much like with Eddie two years ago.

Old 06-26-2007   #8
king kuppy
Plowin through your beanfield!

(5562 days)
Threads: 129
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to king kuppy
Awwww, his submission move was the best. RIP
Old 06-26-2007   #9
Dave
Banned

(5487 days)
Threads: 53
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Fuck you
Time spent on board:
1 week 0 day 2 hour

Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!
Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!Dave is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kuppy
Awwww, his submission move was the best. RIP
Crossface!

Yeah, Benoit was a really good wrestler, one of my favorites. Pretty sad to see him go.
Old 06-26-2007   #10
Jack The Ripper
I am the hood.

(4509 days)
Threads: 8
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: On Crack
Time spent on board:
5 day 12 hour 56 min

Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!
Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Jack The Ripper
This really is a shame. It seems that WWE stars go faster than most other athletes. It's been so many big names in like the past 10 years.