Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2007   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5357 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
WWE's Crush Found Dead

Quote:
WWE's Crush Found Dead
Mon Aug 13, 3:50 PM

Professional wrestling has been dealt another unexpected blow.

Former World Wrestling Entertainment star Brian "Crush" Adams was found dead Monday in his Florida home, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Adams' wife called 911 after discovering her husband in bed unconscious and not breathing, but paramedics were unable to revive the 43-year-old World Tag Team champ, who retired from competitive wrestling in 2003 after suffering a spinal injury.

An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday to determine the cause of death and authorities and an investigation is underway. The police's incident report states that there were no visible injuries on Adams' body.

Raids, 'Roids, Denials in Benoit Probe
Police: Benoit Killed Wife, Child Before Suicide
Turner Networks KO WCW
E! Online "I'm still in a state of shock right now," Ron Simmons, a retired pro and current WWE Raw personality, said in a posting on WWE.com. "He and I go way back and have worked together for years. He was a very good friend of mine. I still don't want to believe it. I'm just saddened by it and I just want to wish his family well."

Adams, who rose to fame in the early 1990s as a member of the famed Demolition trio, left the WWE in 2001 to try his fists at boxing, but returned to wrestling after a shoulder injury forced him out of the ring before his first professional fight.

The WrestleMania vet's death comes barely a month and a half after WWE superstar Chris Benoit murdered his wife and child in their Georgia home and then hanged himself.

A subsequent autopsy showed an elevated level of testosterone in Benoit's body, which indicated he had been injecting steroids before his death, but there was no sign that he had been abusing them to the extent that would have caused so-called 'roid rage.
I wonder if his death will be due to any steroid use in his lifetime...