Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 11-16-2014   #1
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6624 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Most obnoxious collectable in a game?

What do you feel is the most obnoxious collectable item in any videogame? Note that this is how you felt about collecting them all (or the idea of collecting them all), so you can factor in the rewards and difficulty of the search, too.

Difficult to say for me, but the flags in Ass Creed 1 were pretty bad, since you got nothing but he completion point in the DNA menu for getting them (and an achievement, yay). 420 (blaze it) total flags for pretty much nothing.

Pigeons in GTA4 were bad, too, because there were 200 and you got almost nothing for them (achievement/trophy and an attack heli spawn atop a building that didn't spawn unless you flew up there in another heli). Other GTAs had 50 or 100 of their collectable, and gave periodic rewards for them.
Old 11-17-2014   #2
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6446 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
For starters the collectables in Crysis 2 were a bitch and a half to find a lot. Though Killing Floor has several maps that have achievements tied to find and destroy all objects that look like this in ONE GAME while you try to fend off from mutant clones that want to eat your face.

Lets see, vault symbols in Borderlands 2 and TPS were a pain if you want extra badass ranks, so many and a lot in fuck all places to boot.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine had like 50 servo skulls to find, couldn't even find half the flipping things.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5335 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Fucking all of them. Need a way to pad out your shitty open world or action game? Put a bunch of useless shit in the environment and give it a little glow when players run past. Gameplay. Sometimes they trick you into getting everything under the pretense of getting experience or something (looking at you, inFamous) but it's still useless shit. Congrats on getting all those film reels in L.A. Noire, here's a kick in the dick. Oh you got all th feathers in Assassin's Creed 2? Would you like to be slapped or punched?

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014   #4
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6183 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I want to find everything in the games I play, but rarely do.

I just finished Tales of Xillia, and I have no interest on trying to read a guide to figure out what mysterious jewel locations I missed, or Alfrieds treasures.

All of them are usually just a pain in the ass, and you rarely get anything of real value, or need. You get a trophy, or achievement tho, so yeah!
Old 05-15-2021   #5
BrK
Neuesmitglied

(254 days)
Threads: 1
Time spent on board:
46 min 0 sec

BrK is on the border of good and evil
The wing Sword+1 or wing Armor+1 in InflationRPG, they are just fucking ridiculously low drops and the bosses are ridiculously hard and luck based. The game is quite balanced for the most part but the last 5-20% is just fucking broken.
BrK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021   #6
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6624 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrK View Post
The wing Sword+1 or wing Armor+1 in InflationRPG, they are just fucking ridiculously low drops and the bosses are ridiculously hard and luck based. The game is quite balanced for the most part but the last 5-20% is just fucking broken.
I do not know what InflationRPG is, and given my knowledge of the internet, I'm not sure I want to know.