Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Anything Goes

Notices

Anything Goes You can post anything and everything here, as long as its within the rules.

Old 08-22-2007   #1
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5335 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
So, today was the first day of school. *facepalms*

Okay, so the very first problem with this new school year is the bus. Put simply, there are too many kids on the bus. My stop is the last stop. For the past two years I've been the first on and first off. Not so this year. So when I got on the bus, I noticed that there were no open seats. None. At. All. Every single seat already had two people in them. So how do I get to sit down? Someone had to go THREE to a seat. Tell me, what's wrong with that picture? Yeah, too many fucking people on the bus. It only got worse once I actually entered the school.

Maybe it's the being away for three months, or maybe it's because the Freshman class is so damn large, but I had to SHOVE my way to get to the table where my friends were. No one would fucking move and they were gathered around the front door, where everyone enters. We're in a fucking cafeteria with three sections, pick a table. I knew that walking in the halls would be a fucking hassle.

So first period came and I went there. Third floor. Civics. Now I get to learn about politics! Hooray! Nothing too exciting happened in this class. At all. Just a lecture about what we were going to cover. We didn't even get a book today. The teacher seemed nice, though.

Second period was Law. Another wasted class period. No books handed out. All we did was discuss why we wanted to take the class. And many people in this class annoy me to no end. Why? Because I had some of them in sophomore year and they were annoying as a fly in the ear. They haven't matured at all in those two years. Thank Christ it's only a semester long class, and I can't wait to out debate them.

Third period was AP Physics. The teacher talks out of the side of his mouth and talks way too fast and tends to spit when he talks. Thankfully I'm not in the front row. Again, no books were handed out and all we did was talk about what we were going to do this year.

Fourth period was AP Senior English, the class whose assignment I complained about in the shoutbox. Guess what. You know those books I had to read, annotate, and do a packet on? I spent weeks and weeks putting them off until the last minute, dreading the essay and test we would have today. And you know what the teacher says as soon as things settle down? THE FUCKING WORK IS TO BE HANDED IN NEXT WEEK. All that stress for nothing. FUCK!

Fifth period was a blur because all we did was write facts about ourselves on an index card. What that has to do with math is beyond me.

Sixth period was lunch and the prices were raised from $2 to $3 and the fries which were so delicious were raised from .65 to a full dollar, but now there's only one size: Fucking puny. And the school is trying to be healthier so there are no more soda machines, just Gatorade and water.

Seventh period was driver's ed and I already hate one of the kids in the class. He would not shut up about the permit test, even after the teacher explained everything. "What's on the test?" The teacher said, "All the chapters I mentioned." "BUT YOU MENTIONED MORE THAN HALF!" And he keeps talking and being a nuisance and everything.

My last period is gym. To my surprise one of the people in my class is the same girl I dangled out of a window Freshman year. She remembered, and she's still as attention whorey as ever, but still we had a conversation the entire class so it's no big deal.

And that was my day, nothing too exciting, but I hope the bus problem fixes itself and soon. Because someone's going to get hurt.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #2
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(6635 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
My school did the same thing with the no soda thing. We had a soda machine my freshman year, but they took it out and put wonderful coke products in our vending machines. Dasani instead of Aquafina, Powerade instead of Gatorade and stuff like that. As much as I like Coca cola, I don't like their other products >.>

They also raised the prices here to $2.50 and everyone was all like "Let's boycott the lunch line!" They'd raise hell if it went up to $3.00.

Your school better fix the bus problem. I'm glad I get picked up/dropped off.
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5335 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yes, the bus issue needs to be fixed ASAP. Otherwise this will be a LONG year, until I get my license, anyway.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 08-22-2007   #4
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(6635 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
I could drive to school if I actually had my license, but it costs $10 for a parking permit, and you're not guaranteed a spot. >.<
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #5
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5335 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

It's like, $40 at our school. Fuck I want a license.

Old 08-22-2007   #6
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6421 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
$75 At ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog
Maybe it's the being away for three months, or maybe it's because the Freshman class is so damn large, but I had to SHOVE my way to get to the table where my friends were. No one would fucking move and they were gathered around the front door, where everyone enters. We're in a fucking cafeteria with three sections, pick a table. I knew that walking in the halls would be a fucking hassle.
Welcome. To. My. World.
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #7
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5335 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Luckily, since my schedule is mainly third floor and all are within a minute or two from each other, my time in the hall is limited. My classes are really: third floor, third floor, second floor, third floor, second floor, cafeteria, first floor, first floor.

And the rooms are right on top of each other floor wise, and from driver's ed to gym, since they're in the same wing, takes no time at all.

Old 08-22-2007   #8
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6421 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Lucky.

I go building to building almost every class.

Homeroom: Vocational Building.
1st Period: In the next building, up stairs, end of the hall.
2nd Period: Tech Building [right next to Voca.]
3rd Period: Voca. Building.
4th Period: Literally, right next to my first period class.
5th Period: Downstairs, other side of the building.
6th Period: Up stairs, opposite side.
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #9
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5335 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Sucks for you. The furthest I have to walk is from C319 to C302. Everything else is a straight path.

Old 08-22-2007   #10
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(6337 days)
Threads: 109
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 9 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
You would just LOVE to be in my math class, Korova. Bunch of young attention whores who couldn't keep their mouths shut if their lives depended on it. Oh, and how eardrum piercing loud they can be!

Yeah, and my lunch also went up to $2.50. As well as snacks and drinks. What are they tryin' to do, break the bank?