Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 08-04-2004   #101
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6830 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
it's meh... you didn't miss much. it's still Uber hard like the other Contra games, but it's no where near as good as the old ones.
Old 08-16-2004   #102
Johnson Swags
(KING OF HALO)

(6623 days)
Threads: 47
Style: Final Fantasy: Old School
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 44 min

Johnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to all
Johnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Johnson Swags Send a message via Yahoo to Johnson Swags
i can't think of what game i hate right i slow lol

Click the link to view my clan
~Undead Freedom~
Johnson Swags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004   #103
nightsavior
hobo merchant!

(6696 days)
Threads: 171
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pissed off mongol
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 17 hour

nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to nightsavior
swords n serpents ...an awful first person dungeon hack for the nes. i can't believe i spent so much time playing it. (bows head in shame) bad dudes was awful too..it was like double dragon only sucky. everytime you beat a baddy boss you struck an 80's pop icon pose and said "i'm bad!" in a raspy 8 bit sounding voice. plus you don't even save a hot chick you save the original george bush. (yes they programmed the president in the game to look like the real president. why, i'll never know.)
You are entering "fan baby" elitist territory stranger!...very dangerous indeed! Might I suggest an infinite missile rocket launcher as well as ear muffs so you don't have to listen to the pointless bitching?
nightsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004   #104
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(6780 days)
Threads: 180
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
oooh I agree with you about swords and serpents nightsavior...it is probably one of my least favorite first person dungeon crawlers.
Old 09-05-2004   #105
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(6633 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Sonic Blast for Sega Master System... god that game was so awful...
Old 09-06-2004   #106
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6827 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsavior
swords n serpents ...an awful first person dungeon hack for the nes. i can't believe i spent so much time playing it. (bows head in shame) bad dudes was awful too..it was like double dragon only sucky. everytime you beat a baddy boss you struck an 80's pop icon pose and said "i'm bad!" in a raspy 8 bit sounding voice. plus you don't even save a hot chick you save the original george bush. (yes they programmed the president in the game to look like the real president. why, i'll never know.)
O.o

I'm glad i never played it...
Old 09-12-2004   #107
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(6546 days)
Threads: 21
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 48 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Shaq-fu

Fear the big man, with the bad kung fu.
Old 09-12-2004   #108
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6827 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Tsukishiro
Shaq-fu

Fear the big man, with the bad kung fu.
Dammmnnn, I played that....for one second. The...nightmares...are...retur ning...
Old 09-12-2004   #109
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(6546 days)
Threads: 21
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 48 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
It's not nearly as bad as the MC Hammer cartoon.

Magic shoes, groovin'. But as that's a cartoon, I digress.
Old 09-16-2004   #110
Codi
FOO's.

(6543 days)
Location: The Stairway to Freakin' Heaven.. Gosh, Where do you think?
Threads: 25
Style: Darkfire
Mood: XD XD XD
Time spent on board:
6 day 19 hour 11 min

Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!
Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!Codi is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Codi Send a message via MSN to Codi Send a message via Yahoo to Codi
it was a ps game called no rules get phat...dont ask...

Codi is offline   Reply With Quote