Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Anything Goes

Notices

Anything Goes You can post anything and everything here, as long as its within the rules.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2005   #11
Baka
Chire....Senbonzakura

(5350 days)
Threads: 168
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: bored....just like every day
Time spent on board:
4 week 1 day 22 hour

Baka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Baka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Baka Send a message via Yahoo to Baka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shur'tugal
Well, they think he punctured his lungs or something, but the doctors are like, "Well, we can't really tell if he did or not." So...I guess, he most likely didn't...but, oh, well.

Oh, yeah...I forgot to tell ya that the break above his knee was compound...the bone came out of the back of his leg...Ouch!
They should give him an X-Ray just to make sure. Even though he's not showing symptoms, it's better to be safe than sorry. If he did, he'd be coughing up blood, have trouble breathing, and be dead by now. Wow that compound break sucks. So I'm guessing his femur (thigh bone for those he don't know) broke. The impact must've been insane considering that's the largest, thickest, and strongest bone in the body. I know this kid that broke his femur back in volleyball practice but we found out he had a low calcium count and his bones were somewhat fragile.
Old 08-17-2005   #12
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5572 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deity
That was enough to send a chill through me.
Yeah... but try hearing from someone that his leg had been amputated... now that was fuckin scary. I'm glad he's home now though. We may form a party and pay him a visit before school starts.
Old 08-17-2005   #13
Baka
Chire....Senbonzakura

(5350 days)
Time spent on board:
4 week 1 day 22 hour

Baka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Baka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer
Yeah... but try hearing from someone that his leg had been amputated... now that was ****in scary. I'm glad he's home now though. We may form a party and pay him a visit before school starts.
Seen that too You see a lot when you work for hospitals man But seriously I hope he's alright. If he has a steel rod in his leg i think he'll be alright. just make sure he doesn't go through metal detectors for awhile
Old 08-17-2005   #14
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5437 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Title
Sucki-ness!
...that hardly seems to describe the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel
holy fuck
That's better.
Old 08-17-2005   #15
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5316 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka
Damn looks like he got T-boned by an SUV. I'm glad he made it out. If he broke his ribs then depending on which one it was it could've punctured his lung. I think the 13th rib, if broken, will puncture the lung.
*keeps that in mind*

That's terrible... you can see the blood on the airbag...
Old 08-17-2005   #16
Baka
Chire....Senbonzakura

(5350 days)
Time spent on board:
4 week 1 day 22 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
*keeps that in mind*

That's terrible... you can see the blood on the airbag...
yeah but that could've happened from the impact. He probably cut his mouth or his face. If he punctured a lung you'd see a lot more blood and the blood would be coming from his mouth and splattering when he coughs.
Old 08-17-2005   #17
Gin
Luftwaffe

(5380 days)
Threads: 53
Style: Casual Friday
Time spent on board:
2 week 3 day 2 hour

Gin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Gin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanityGin is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer
Yeah... but try hearing from someone that his leg had been amputated... now that was fuckin scary. I'm glad he's home now though. We may form a party and pay him a visit before school starts.
Hehe, do you know that they almost amputated Brad's leg? I'm SO glad they didn't!! hehe Well, yeah...I think I'm going to go see him tomorrow or something...maybe, I don't know yet.

And, no the girl in the picture is one of my best friends, her b/f wrecked like the day after my b/f wrecked and when she went to look at his car they took pictures of my b/f's car, too.

And, he remembers how he wrecked now...hehe He was reachin' for his cd case and couldn't reach it, 'cause it was in the backseat and he took his seatbelt off and turned around and tried to reach for it again...*shakes head*
Old 08-17-2005   #18
Baka
Chire....Senbonzakura

(5350 days)
Time spent on board:
4 week 1 day 22 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shur'tugal
Hehe, do you know that they almost amputated Brad's leg? I'm SO glad they didn't!! hehe Well, yeah...I think I'm going to go see him tomorrow or something...maybe, I don't know yet.

And, no the girl in the picture is one of my best friends, her b/f wrecked like the day after my b/f wrecked and when she went to look at his car they took pictures of my b/f's car, too.

And, he remembers how he wrecked now...hehe He was reachin' for his cd case and couldn't reach it, 'cause it was in the backseat and he took his seatbelt off and turned around and tried to reach for it again...*shakes head*
I don't see why they needed to amuptate his leg. I understand the compound break in his leg but a steel rod will do and they sow him back up. Unless, the leg was damaged beyond repair or infected. No offense to your boyfriend but that is just plain dumb. Have to be more responsible while driving. This is coming from a person with road rage and does like 100mph in a 25mph zone
Old 07-30-2006   #19
Heartless
Frank

(4881 days)
Threads: 7
Time spent on board:
16 h 52 min 28 sec

Heartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent oneHeartless is a violent one
Send a message via MSN to Heartless Send a message via Yahoo to Heartless
WOW!!! This was so long ago. Yeah, wrecking sucked... I miss Debby =P =D But... alot of things have changed since then =*( not good, most of it =P Now... I'm just a guy with "a gimpy leg" *yeah, that hurt* But... Just think, I'm sure that alot of people that said "I hope he's okay/I hope he recovers fastly" said "I hope he dies" around May 5th... but, you know, I don't mind or blame them... but... IVE NEVER SEEN this pics... the bring back some old painful memories... which makes me sad... but... it was actually worth it =P lol Ohh well.

"So you think you can match me? Well, these are the things I say..." - The Haunted

"'Til it feels like I'm almost alive... These are the words to justify. All against all." - The Haunted

"Did you think for a second I'd give you a taste - Well I'm sorry to say: You could turn yourself inside out - I'd still walk away." - The Haunted

"Broken Promises. Like ashes through my fingers. It eats away my senses and my soul. I wither - perhaps I said too much? I just want somebody I can trust." - The Haunted
Old 07-30-2006   #20
Dionne
Starkluftwaffe

(5382 days)
Threads: 152
Style: Chrome
Time spent on board:
2 month 0 week 1 day

Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Send a message via AIM to Dionne Send a message via MSN to Dionne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless.
But... Just think, I'm sure that alot of people that said "I hope he's okay/I hope he recovers fastly" said "I hope he dies" around May 5th...
Yeah, uh... I was one of those people. Sorry.
Closed Thread