Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 08-29-2009   #1
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5462 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Irving and Kimiko

If one of you doesn't start overtaking the other's arcade scores (by a significant enough amount), I'm wiping every score from the database. Better get to work.

That's if either of you (or anyone) cares about it anymore.
Old 08-29-2009   #2
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5145 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
We agreed not to one-up each other. Besides tetris, I could probably get the high score on most of those games. But then someone would try to break them, and if they do, I'd try to break that score, and so on. Yeah, I know that's the whole point, but it's just too much trouble.

I have no problem being tied for first.

'Course, if someone ELSE came and took the first place spot, I'd have to win it back >.>
Old 08-29-2009   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5462 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I know you have an agreement. I'm saying that if one of you doesn't overtake the other (by a significant amount, not just one or two games), I'm wiping all the scores. And if it happens again, I'll wipe them again, over and over until one of you concedes and lets the other overtake them.
Old 08-29-2009   #4
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4698 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips

I'd take number one for myself if I could only play the arcade games on a phone >_<

... Mind you it may take a month's worth of "oops, aww man, game over and only 50 points away...." before I get there.
Old 08-29-2009   #5
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4846 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Woo my asteroids and hexxagon scores remain standing!

Old 08-29-2009   #6
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5145 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Why not try to encourage other people to try and knock one of us out of the spot, instead?
Old 08-29-2009   #7
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5462 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jalapeno View Post
Why not try to encourage other people to try and knock one of us out of the spot, instead?
Because I want to see you two shoot for each other's scores, and to outdo each other.

I don't care who has the top spots, I just want to see a noticeable (say....8+) game difference between your records soon, or else.
Old 08-29-2009   #8
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5012 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Try threatening their lives as well, I hear that works wonders.
Old 08-29-2009   #9
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5384 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Kimiko would kick everybody's ass.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Old 08-29-2009   #10
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4989 days)
Threads: 205
Mood: (-_<)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
...We have an arcade?
(sarcasm)

*Walks into the arcade and clears the cobwebs away* ...wow ... [echo]wow[/echo]..[echo]wow[/echo]...

eerr...I'm goin' back to armorgames and kongregate >_>