Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.
Thread Description: No Zombies?

Old 10-08-2016   #1
Peahohze
Help me chase the Yvls away

(3975 days)
Threads: 30
Style: Smoke
Mood: Hophop-Bounce!
Time spent on board:
5 day 13 hour 21 min

Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
The Walking Dead

So I just started watching this a few days ago...I know, I am way behind!
My inner girl got the best of me and I picked up Pretty Little Liars before this. That is another story though.

I just started on season 3 and I get shouted at for saying Zombies instead of Walkers.
They are all dead and all going to nom down on your innards so I don't get the anger there.

I think Carl is an annoying ass. I keep getting told that "He gets better later on."
Well here I am, later on than season 1 and I still wish he would hurry up and become fast food for the living dead.
People I got attached to died...And he is still going and he just gets more irritating with time.
I'm cruel, I know, he is just a kid but I can't help it
Kid or not; I do not like him.

Rick is alright, although he can he a tad annoying at times. I like most of the others too.
I like Daryll and Carol's relationship, I think it is adorable..mind of hope it stays that way and doesn't get romantic though. Is that just me?

I don't know what else I can say.
I am enjoying it so far and I hope that I keep enjoying it. I wish I had watched it when everyone else was into it though, because now I get spoilers if I speak to anyone about it! But I have to say that I am a firm believer in "if you haven't seen that episode or movie after 4 weeks. Spoilers are your problem and no one elses." So it does serve me right.