Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 11-30-2014   #11
Peahohze
Help me chase the Yvls away

(3975 days)
Threads: 30
Style: Smoke
Mood: Hophop-Bounce!
Time spent on board:
5 day 13 hour 21 min

Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!Peahohze is a star, a bright shining star!
You don't have a Wii U? That's awful Poor Droogle...

I have a lot of games I keep meaning to play...
I keep getting shouted at cos I have only just started playing Tales of Xillia.
Old 11-30-2014   #12
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6995 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post

I have a lot of games I keep meaning to play...
I keep getting shouted at cos I have only just started playing Tales of Xillia.
You should buy him a WiiU! Buy us all a WiiU, Holly! Heck, buy us two! Anything to keep the money away from you!

And you getting shouted at is good! Keep it up, Holly!
Old 11-30-2014   #13
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5706 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post

I don't have one YET.

I'm going to get one. I NEED Bayonetta 2 in my life.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014   #14
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6545 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapplecrack View Post
I don't have one YET.

I'm going to get one. I NEED Bayonetta 2 in my life.
My thoughts exactly.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014   #15
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6817 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Raisto returns! View Post
Half-Life
How have you not finished HL1 yet? Thats like one of the fastest paced FPS's I can imagine of playing. Can easily beat it in one sitting of 2 - 4 hours.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014   #16
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(6715 days)
Threads: 21
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 48 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl View Post
I havent played Gaiden, but I know the general plot. I was rather immersed in the Suikoden world for quite some time before it was violently ripped from me by Konami's mismanagement. It's become my life goal to reproduce what Suikoden had going for it - the immense plot and characters, the speculation-prone storytelling, and the incredible community.
Yeah I read the summary for both before playing gaiden too.
The director Murayama for suikoden didn't leave until the middle of Suikoden 3 so the gaidens don't feel that disjointed since they were made before. Too bad you couldn't affect stuff that happened like Greenhill because that would be too hard to plot out. And the cameos! So many in gaiden.
Old 12-08-2014   #17
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(6801 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Tales of the Abyss, Half-Life, and Golden Sun 2 come to mind.
Old 12-17-2014   #18
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6817 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzophone View Post
Half-Life
Good God another one. Get to playing on this. Its literally a couple hours from start to finish 3: it ain't that long a game.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote