Old 01-01-2009   #1
Doc Tram
Sb

(5279 days)
Threads: 11
Style: Cold Steel
Time spent on board:
2 day 18 hour 34 min

Doc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to all
Doc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to allDoc Tram is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Doc Tram
Zune crashes at midnight

I just read an article on Yahoo about widespread crashes for the Zune at midnight today. I then immediately went to my Zune and tried to turn it on and every time I get a black screen with a "battery with exclamation point" icon. Just giving you guys the heads up cause I know some of you own Zunes.