Old 11-08-2007   #1
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(6667 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
R.L. Stine Reveals Slappy From "Night Of The Living Dummy" Was Gay

NEW YORK—Children's author R.L. Stine broke his long-held media silence Monday to announce that Slappy, the evil ventriloquist's dummy from the Goosebumps Night Of The Living Dummy trilogy, was a homosexual.

"This is not completely unexpected," said Goosebumps fan Ned Kosorowski, who has long speculated that the fictional wooden doll preferred the company of men, and has even written fan fiction describing graphic sexual encounters between Slappy and Amy's father. "Slappy's constant attempts to break out of the closet that Amy stores him in at night clearly represent his struggle with homosexuality—as well as his deep-seated, repressed feelings for [rival ventriloquist's dummy] Mr. Wood."

Stine refused to address rumors regarding the possibility that Greg from Say Cheese And Die—Again! suffers from bipolar disorder.
Old 11-08-2007   #2
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(6802 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Fuhuck. Well... what's next? Ren and Stimpy weren't good role models? I'll refuse that reality and substitute my own.
Old 11-08-2007   #3
T1000416
Obertausendkmpfer

(6709 days)
Threads: 109
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 9 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
I spent years trying to forget I read/watched the stories about that doll. He'll haunt me again, I'm sure.
Old 11-08-2007   #4
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(6691 days)
Threads: 464
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
Is this a gag on the dumbledore hing - or are you guys serious...?

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Old 11-08-2007   #5
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(6802 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Luther View Post
Is this a gag on the dumbledore hing - or are you guys serious...?
Look at what forum we're in >.>
Old 11-08-2007   #6
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6818 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfray Humedingor View Post
Look at what forum we're in >.>
Ditto.

But seriously. This reeks of onions.
Old 11-09-2007   #7
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6555 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Umm.....why did he even bother to make any kind of announcement about this?
Old 11-09-2007   #8
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6818 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Umm.....why did he even bother to make any kind of announcement about this?

Old 11-09-2007   #9
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6555 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Send a message via MSN to Altima
I did see that Gunny but still you know I wanted to play along.
Old 11-09-2007   #10
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(6380 days)
Threads: 213
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Gunny oft ruins the moods.

Man, I always suspected this, though. Night of the living dummy stories were creepy as beans.