Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News For discussing news and information about gaming.

Old 05-09-2007   #1
Cherubim1324
The Guardian

(6402 days)
Threads: 1075
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 4 day

Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Cherubim1324
Soul Calibur Legends

Soul Calibur Legends Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotaku

Matt Casamassina, your rumours are too easy. Namco Bandai have confirmed in the latest issue of Famitsu that they're working on Soul Calibur Legends for the Wii. And yes, it's a "crazy ass adventure game". Details are thin on the ground outside of the announcement itself, but you fight with the Wii Remote and should run into most of the cast of the three fighting games during your travels.

I'm trying to forget Death by Degrees. And am having a very hard time doing so. Luke Plunkett

Soul Calibur Legends annoncé [Jeux-France]
Soul Calibur Legends announced on Wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEUXFRANCE.COM
Whereas the rumour had run for now several days, Namco Bandai confirms today the development of Soul Calibur Legends on Wii. Soul Calibur Legends will dissociate preceding episodes of the series by its action kind ventures thanks to which it player will use Wiimote to come to end from its adversaries for the majority straight left the universe of the series. Soul Calibur Legends should thus offer a title to us to the original concept, although at first sight similar to Death by Degrees left on PlayStation 2 in April 2005.

Update : The site 1up reveals us the first artworks of Soul Calibur Legends on Wii.

(Source: 1up)

Published the 09/05/2007 by Stephan Calonne

Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
Cherubim1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #2
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(6951 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
This looks absolutely awesome.

I wonder when it's supposed to take place, though. Siegfried has an unbroken Soul Edge in the one picture, either it takes place before SC3 or he gets it back again.
Old 05-10-2007   #3
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6999 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
it would take place after SCIII. The sword Sieg has in that picture is one of the 'husk' Soul Edge swords. Plus... his costume looks the same as his SCIII one.

It's an interesting move for them to make it into an adventure type game. Personally I think the series is ripe for change and it would be awesome to play SC as something besides a fighter. But... I really really hope they don't discontinue the fighting end of the franchise.
Old 05-10-2007   #4
king kuppy
Plowin through your beanfield!

(6763 days)
Threads: 129
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to king kuppy
awesome, now that I have a wii, I can look forward to these!
king kuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #5
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6555 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I have the original Souledge but none of the Soul Caliber games. I did like the game so manybe I will pick this fighter up as I don't buy many of them because it just isn't my genre it was my brothers.
Old 05-10-2007   #6
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(6951 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel
it would take place after SCIII. The sword Sieg has in that picture is one of the 'husk' Soul Edge swords. Plus... his costume looks the same as his SCIII one.
He "gave up" Soul Edge in SCIII though, or at least it was heavily implied that he broke free of it. For him to be using any incarnation of it seems odd, considering the events of the last game.

Not that I'm trying to say that it doesn't take place after SCIII, it just seems weird that he'd be using the sword again, even if it's only the phantom form of it.

Then again, it could just be misleading concept art, I guess. o_o
Old 05-10-2007   #7
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(6802 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
This looks like it has potential. Hopefully it's good. I need another Wii game to look forward to.
Old 05-10-2007   #8
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6999 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru

Then again, it could just be misleading concept art, I guess. o_o
considering that Namco is making it that is a distinct possibility.

anyway... you've got a point about the sword though. who knows... the game might follow the events of SCIII instead of happening after it. After Nightmare split from Siegfried he had his old zweihander though... so the pic is pretty confusing.

then again... it's just concept art. we should never read too deeply into it.
Old 05-10-2007   #9
Chaos Theory
Grace Exist Only to Fall From

(6925 days)
Threads: 415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Theory Send a message via MSN to Chaos Theory
fricken sweet

Chaos Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #10
Cherubim1324
The Guardian

(6402 days)
Threads: 1075
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 4 day

Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Cherubim1324
Dated (Japan)

Soul Calibur Legends dated for Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Nintendo

It looks like Japan will be seeing the release of Soul Calibur Legends this year. Bandai Namco has announced that the game will ship Winter 2007 in Japan, but no North American release date was given. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for an early 08 release here.

Link
Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
Cherubim1324 is offline   Reply With Quote