Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 01-17-2007   #151
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6546 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
I haven't dominated anyone! I just say "I'm a prince" and all of a sudden all these brigands and lowlifes start trying to steal the land from me that I DON'T EVEN HAVE!
Old 01-17-2007   #152
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6818 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Then you can't complain if we aren't doing anything wrong. For we are not stealing the land you don't own..
Old 01-17-2007   #153
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(6845 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Can I own it? o.o I want land.
Old 01-17-2007   #154
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(6691 days)
Threads: 464
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
I haven't dominated anyone! I just say "I'm a prince" and all of a sudden all these brigands and lowlifes start trying to steal the land from me that I DON'T EVEN HAVE!
Brigand and lowlife..., now you have not only questioned my veracity, but offended my honor by insulting me...,
have at thee again...

( slaps Yvl a second time with a glove )...

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Old 01-17-2007   #155
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6546 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Holly, I'm trying not to fight anyone, but this bandit is not allowing me to remain peaceful.

Oh well, consider yourself executed.
Old 01-17-2007   #156
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(6951 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
*music starts as she swipes Luther's glove*

Ha ha! You fools will now fall prey to the mighty Glove of Luther!

*proceeds to beat Yvl over the head with the glove*
Old 01-17-2007   #157
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6546 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Behold! The shiny armed explosive of Antitessa!
Old 01-17-2007   #158
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(6951 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Well, can't say I don't know when to quit.

Hyah!

*bolts for her life again*
Old 01-17-2007   #159
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6546 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

*throws it at luther instead*
Old 01-17-2007   #160
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6818 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
If its anti tessa...its not gonna work on luther..besides...can't kill him. Hes like a minja. Except not a midget.