Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 04-19-2012   #1
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4604 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Persona 4 Arena

I know it's not out until August, but I'm wondering who else plans on getting it. It's been designed by Arc System Works, the minds behind Guilty Gear and Blazblue, so it looks to be very solid.

A small group of friends and I all plan on getting it for the PS3. People have also already started calling mains; we have a Labrys, a Naoto, a Kanji, and I'm torn between Yukiko or Yu.

Anyone else starting to feel hyped?
Old 04-19-2012   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Liverwort Tens
Our Sweet Prince

(4917 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Liverwort Tens Send a message via MSN to Liverwort Tens Send a message via Yahoo to Liverwort Tens
Yup.
Liverwort Tens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4078 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Nope

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #4
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5050 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Maybe.
Elisa Maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #5
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4078 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I'm not getting another ASW game until they force Daisuke Ishiwatari to make a Guilty Gear game on current generation hardware.

Okay not really (though I want that more than most things cuz that would be amazing since Guilty Gear is MY SHIT) but I'm just not sold on the game. I don't care enough about Persona 4 to justify playing a Persona 4 fighting game. Even if it turns out good.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 04-19-2012   #6
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Liverwort Tens
Our Sweet Prince

(4917 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Liverwort Tens Send a message via MSN to Liverwort Tens Send a message via Yahoo to Liverwort Tens
The fuck dude. You love Persona 4 and you love fighting games. You are just being a gigantic cock.
Liverwort Tens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #7
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4078 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

I love Persona 4 so much that I haven't watched the anime or anything other than play the game. Just because I like fighting games doesn't mean I play all fighting games. Did I like Persona 4? Sure. Do I care about a fighting game with Persona 4 characters? Not especially. Will I play it? Probably. Am I hyped for it? Nope.

Old 04-21-2012   #8
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4604 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
I'm not getting another ASW game until they force Daisuke Ishiwatari to make a Guilty Gear game on current generation hardware.
ASW did get the rights to GG back. They've announced they do plan on making more GG games. Of course, they might make their GGxBB crossover before a new pure GG, from what I understand, but meh.

At any rate, that's cool. I only started getting hyped the other day, myself. I was like "Wait, Yukiko in a fighting game?" I just couldn't see it. So I can totally understand people not getting hyped.
Old 04-21-2012   #9
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4078 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
They've announced they do plan on making more GG games

God I hope so. Guilty Gear is my shit and Overture was shit so I need my Guilty Gear fix.

Old 04-21-2012   #10
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4604 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

They're releasing AC+ With netplay on XBLA/PSN if that can help tide you over until they're able to make the next one.