Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 02-22-2012   #11
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4143 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Jesus, why is Chie so low level

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012   #12
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4668 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
I swapped Chie out for Naoto since she has never been any good for me. Her accuracy seems utterly poor at best (If both her and the protagonist used Rampage, for instance, against 5 enemies, she'd hit 1-2 of them while he hit 4-5) her damage is atrociously low (Yosuke, since getting Magarula, outshines her against all enemies not immune to wind) and she still only has Mabufu, she hasn't upgraded to Mabufula yet! (Keep in mind, this is around the level when you start to see -dyne spells popping up in some character's "Next Skill" box.....

Long story short. I wanted to give Kanji a try since Chie was, for lack of a better word, bad. And Kanji has taken his place as my 2nd-to-weakest link.

Oh, and before anyone tells me off for not giving her a fair chance, I used her up until getting Naoto, and maxed out her link once I learned Persona "evolutions" are linked to SLs in this game. I swapped her out for one fight once (Boss of Void Quest) since I needed Teddie's Energy Shower and higher damage output. That's it. Besides that one boss, I took her with me all the way from Yukiko's castle right through to Shadow Naoto. Note Yosuke is the same level; I swapped them out at the same time. However, I had bad luck with Arcana Chance and was getting 1 exp per battle for awhile in the Laboratory, so my levels were terribly low. I was 46 across the board there. Grinded up during my ascent in the November dungeon. Kanji had never been used before, for the record.

Point being, if I use her again here, it will only be because she can endure a mortal blow, unlike Kanji or Naoto. Oh, and she technically lost her fire weakness at Rank 10. So with her and Naoto, that makes 2 people without weaknesses.
Old 02-26-2012   #13
Sunsha
Ice Queen

(4280 days)
Threads: 2
Style: Ocean Shoals
Mood: Apathetic
Time spent on board:
16 h 41 min 16 sec

Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!
Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!Sunsha is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via MSN to Sunsha
I don't recall using Chie non stop. I don't think it really matters who you take with you. I always made sure to have all the elements with me. Garu, bufu, agi, and all that.