Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Important announcements about Evermore can be found here. If you've recently returned after a long absence, be sure to check on new announcements.

Old 01-20-2014   #11
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5359 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kill the gameboy.

BURN IT ALL!

FUCK YOU NINTENDO! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR NUCLEAR DISASTER YOU ARSEHOLES! CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOUR DICKS HAL!

Oh, not that Kirby... carry on then.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014   #12
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5404 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
hey Johnny... Can you still remember the chain of forums we went through before you bought this place? I can only remember the name of Gamewinners (but GW was the first one for several of us old timers). Game Hub or something was one wasn't it? And our gaming chaos rivals back in the day. You've facilitated a lot of good memories over the years man.
Old 01-23-2014   #13
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel View Post
hey Johnny... Can you still remember the chain of forums we went through before you bought this place? I can only remember the name of Gamewinners (but GW was the first one for several of us old timers). Game Hub or something was one wasn't it? And our gaming chaos rivals back in the day. You've facilitated a lot of good memories over the years man.
We started at Gamewinners, then I went to Gaming Chaos (you were never quite as active there, from what I remember). Then Gaming Odyssey formed in opposition to GC, and when that went south, I made the prototype "Evermore" as an invisionfree board. In between GW and GC, there was also the short-lived Game Bandits forum.

Then, after literally one week, I switched to TOGRC and hosted EF using Megatokyo's old defunct anime forum (which allowed us to lay low long enough to avoid GC trying to sabotage us early on). And the rest is history.

Gamerhub was just another forum that we dabbled in sometimes. It wasn't part of the chain of forums that led to EF.
Old 01-25-2014   #14
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5404 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
game bandits is what I couldn't remember. whatever happened to ol slippie anyway
Old 01-25-2014   #15
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel View Post
game bandits is what I couldn't remember. whatever happened to ol slippie anyway
Slippy vanished into the mists of time, along with most of the others. But he wasn't the one in charge of GB, if that's what you meant. I forget who that was.
Old 01-30-2014   #16
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4960 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Happy 10 years EF, I have been here for like 7 of it.
Old 01-30-2014   #17
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
Happy 10 years EF, I have been here for like 7 of it.
Actually, more like 9. You've been here since 2005, and we've only opened in 2004.
Old 01-30-2014   #18
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5072 days)
Threads: 69
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Wasn't he banned for like a year or two though :x
Old 01-30-2014   #19
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Raisto returns! View Post
Wasn't he banned for like a year or two though :x
True. He wouldn't be our Alty Walty if he hadn't been.
Old 02-01-2014   #20
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5359 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Now that he's said that I feel old.

Fuck you Altima! I'll take my receeding hairline and be over in the corner moping into a tub of ice cream you prick.

Never did do that "job" I was brought here to do either, woot for bludging!
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote