Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Important announcements about Evermore can be found here. If you've recently returned after a long absence, be sure to check on new announcements.
Thread Description: Thread descriptions back, too!

Old 09-03-2011   #1
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
EF upgraded

Because the server upgraded the php it's running to a version not supported by the old version of vB we had.

Many things won't be working quite right for the next couple of weeks. Pray I get around to fixing them.

PS: raist sux xD
Old 09-03-2011   #2
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5130 days)
Threads: 69
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Oh, balls.
Old 09-03-2011   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4170 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Oh god where is the Boxxx. WHERE IS IT.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011   #4
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5308 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Yes, Holly. Yes, we are.
Old 09-04-2011   #6
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5009 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
This was the site upgrade announced in Sept '10, where he promised it would be happening "In the next few months."

I was wise and virtuous enough at the time to express to Lades my rather well founded doubts at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bullshit.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #7
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Time spent on board:

Can someone who's capable of editing graphics please resize the three rep medallions (gold, silver, and bronze) that appear under the posts here to be the same height as the normal little colored rep bars, then zip them and attach it to a post?
Old 09-04-2011   #8
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5414 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
I can do that. Looks like the gold is kinda already there, but give me a few minutes and I'll bump the other two down to that size too.

EDIT : Oh. Now the gold is big too. Huh. Oh well, I saved the mini version anyways, so yeah.

Here it is.

EDIT 2 - Son of Edit : I just noticed there's a red star too, so here's that one also.
Attached Images
File Type: gif reputation_redstar.gif‎ (837 Bytes, 41 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Stars.zip‎ (1.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; 09-04-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Pinkie Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #9
Spud Webb
Ciroc Obama

(3999 days)
Threads: 23
Style: Girl Power
Mood: Is handsome a mood
Time spent on board:
6 day 12 hour 39 min

Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Spud Webb
what the fuck it tried to change my theme from girl power to something dumb. i will not let that happen

"Evermore Hottest Maln"

I put the mac in aroni
Spud Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #10
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Time spent on board:

It probably had to reset your cookies, which means it wasn't set to girl power in your user CP.