Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 04-28-2010   #1
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Put your quarter up, but I got Makoto.

Just testing out this sweet-ass Makoto set. I like it. It feels fresh.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 04-28-2010   #2
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5024 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
It's Makoto, so it's an automatic win in the biggest way
Old 04-28-2010   #3
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5147 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Has a very large head in the sig picture.
Old 04-28-2010   #4
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don't point out flaws. BECAUSE SHE HAS NONE.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 04-28-2010   #5
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5147 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Except for the deformed head.
Old 04-29-2010   #6
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4725 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Makoto owns.

Old 04-30-2010   #7
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4900 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
It doesn't look bad, although i'm not sure who she is.

Anyway a 8.2/10.
Old 04-30-2010   #8
RazorandBlade
Tis' but a scratch!

(3950 days)
Threads: 32
Mood: Tired.
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 19 min

RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!
RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!RazorandBlade is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to RazorandBlade
Yeah my Monty Python and the Holy Grail switch was more win than this. seriously though it makes you look too nice, not as trollish. Maybe you're gettin a little soft in your old age?
Old 04-30-2010   #9
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5138 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
On a similiar note, I remember why I wasn't going to buy SSFIV.

Because I still suck at Street Fighter.
Old 04-30-2010   #10
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
It doesn't look bad, although i'm not sure who she is.

Anyway a 8.2/10.

She's from Street Fighter. Specifically Street Fighter 3 Third Strike and now Super Street Fighter 4. She is had to use effectively and also has one of the highest damage outputs in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorandBlade View Post
Yeah my Monty Python and the Holy Grail switch was more win than this. seriously though it makes you look too nice, not as trollish. Maybe you're gettin a little soft in your old age?
I'm never trying to be trollish. And really, I don't think it makes me look soft. Because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of a Seichusen-Godanzuki to the cock. You don't wanna fuck with Rindoukan Karate. It will fuck your shit up.