Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 08-30-2009   #11
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(5156 days)
Threads: 464
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
Actually, i thought it was gone by now...

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Old 08-30-2009   #12
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4989 days)
Threads: 205
Mood: (-_<)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Luthey View Post
Actually, i thought it was gone by now...
It might as well be ... the arcade gets less attention than the forums- which is steadily drowning in inactivity.
Old 08-30-2009   #13
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4698 days)
Threads: 315
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrible View Post
It might as well be ... the arcade gets less attention than the forums- which is steadily drowning in inactivity.
Enough pessimism out of you.

I blame the whole thing on my phone. See, people love to shut me up. Therefore, by running my mouth off they have the urge to prove me wrong. So if I set a score and brag, later that day it's beat. It never fails.

... I know, some whacky pseudo-logic that is. It seems to be true though, especially since I always just beat the score and die, I get bored of seeing how far I can go.
Old 08-30-2009   #14
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4173 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
See, I would play the arcade but that mahjong game is not mahjong, god dammit.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 09-01-2009   #15
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5461 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
72 hours remaining.
Old 09-01-2009   #16
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4173 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
72 hours remaining.

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 09-01-2009   #17
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4097 days)
Threads: 126
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
Motherfucker. Beat me to it.

Old 09-02-2009   #18
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5461 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
(Less than) 48 hours remaining.
Old 09-02-2009   #19
Kanaye
。。。

(3672 days)
Threads: 43
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 15 hour

Kanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to all
Kanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to allKanaye is truly an inspiration to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY

みわはてつちにかえるねむりについたこどうたち
Old 09-03-2009   #20
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5461 days)
Time spent on board:

(A little less than) 24 hours remaining.

For you uneducated pricks, they get wiped at 1:00 AM Friday morning, EST.