Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

View Poll Results: Do you like shoveling the snow?
Yes all the time! 0 0%
No I alwasy hate it! 1 20.00%
I don't mind it if there isn't that much of it. 3 60.00%
I pay someone to do it for me so I don't have to worry about it. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2010   #11
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4173 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
This has been the tamest winter in Chicago in a while. Last year I had to, like, use the snowblower every other god damn day and sometimes multiple times a day. It is almost Christmas and I've had to shovel ONCE.

I fear change.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 12-18-2010   #12
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4097 days)
Threads: 126
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
This has been the tamest winter in Chicago in a while. Last year I had to, like, use the snowblower every other god damn day and sometimes multiple times a day. It is almost Christmas and I've had to shovel ONCE.

I fear change.
Same here. A week away from Christmas and the coast hasn't even gotten close to ever getting snow. We had dusting. But no fucking snow.

Old 12-18-2010   #13
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5472 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving1992 View Post
Same here. A week away from Christmas and the coast hasn't even gotten close to ever getting snow. We had dusting. But no fucking snow.
I know right? Where's my fucking snow?

On topic: Fucking shovels how do they work.
Old 12-19-2010   #14
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5419 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
I fear change.
Obama is doing part of his job right tho, change in the weather patterns!

Although he is then making the people who live off seasonal work like snow shoveling unemployed so hmm... a stalemate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozilla View Post
I know right? Where's my fucking snow?

On topic: Fucking shovels how do they work.
See the humble shovel hibernates for the entirety of its life which is why they don't reproduce and instead get manufactured by pixies. They get woken up when they hit something which is usually dirt, gravel, grass or in some cases asphalt or concrete and in rare cases animals. They then wake up and have a quick conversation with the item in question that it is either going to be transported or decapitated before going back to sleep again.

Better question... will a shovel blend?
Old 12-19-2010   #15
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4698 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Of course the shovel will blend, but only in a Blendtec Total Home Blender

In all seriousness, we've got fucking snowbanks 10 feet high right now, just off the parking lot of the mall nearby.
Old 12-19-2010   #16
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4097 days)
Threads: 126
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
It's finally snowing here. ^.^ Pretty well too.

Old 12-20-2010   #17
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4173 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
You fucker all that snow is going to blow our way now.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 12-20-2010   #18
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5310 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Little View Post

Better question... will a shovel blend?
If the iPad can, a shovel can!

It's snowed like mad last night and people are in mass panic. The country comes to a stand-still for a few days and you'd think we're all gonna die.
It means I now have to walk 40 minutes to the supermarket...Which would be fine if my dad wasn't taking FOREVER to get ready.
Seriously...I've been up and ready for hours -.- UGH!!!