Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 12-02-2009   #11
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
haha yvl got told take it u bi*ch
Old 12-02-2009   #12
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4951 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
That is actually the same reason I have. Plus I hear the 360 version is 3 discs and FUCK getting up to change discs in this day and age.
Hadn't heard that, definitely settled on the PS3 version now. Pissed me off to no end in SO4.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009   #13
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4960 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I may actually finally open my Ps3 for this game.

I will probably get that version as my 360 is still dead, until I call to get it repaired or just buy a new one.

Also I am hoping that the Ps3 version is slightly better visually or with movement as it is the slightly more powerful system.

If it has less discs to change that is also a plus.

How many discs does the Ps3 version have? Can 1 blu-ray disc out memory 3 xbox 360 discs that easily?

Of course more skin and sword is a plus, but oh well it is no big deal I suppose.
Old 12-03-2009   #14
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4951 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
How many discs does the Ps3 version have? Can 1 blu-ray disc out memory 3 xbox 360 discs that easily?
One blu-ray disc can half out-memory an entire 360 hard drive, depending on what kind of blu-ray disc it is.

So yes, only one disc. If the game goes over 20 - 60 gb then SE really has way too much money on their hands.
Old 12-03-2009   #15
jethro
@_@

(5315 days)
Threads: 78
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvll View Post
Yeah, but surely this one has SOME online capabilities, right?

Right?
There will be an online store to buy items and stuff.....however this is just in game, so it's online for the characters but it's not online for us lol
Old 12-03-2009   #16
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5223 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Chipotlé View Post
That is actually the same reason I have. Plus I hear the 360 version is 3 discs and FUCK getting up to change discs in this day and age.
Are you serious droog? XD Oh man nostalgia time is coming back. Its been ages since I had to change a game disc to continue on with game play. Its like bringing back old FF gaming to the future.

Though, there better be better plans for boxart cause this is weak here. A simple white to light gray gradient background really really doesn't do much, with just one character and a symbol.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009   #17
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4951 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Manny Max View Post
Are you serious droog? XD Oh man nostalgia time is coming back. Its been ages since I had to change a game disc to continue on with game play. Its like bringing back old FF gaming to the future.
That's what I thought I'd feel with SO4. Then I had to change discs any time I wanted to go between the main store area and the dungeon I was working on.
Old 12-03-2009   #18
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5223 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvll View Post
That's what I thought I'd feel with SO4. Then I had to change discs any time I wanted to go between the main store area and the dungeon I was working on.
So it may not possibly work like the old ways and has so and so between parts you need on one or the other disc instead? Wow.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009   #19
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4037 days)
Threads: 126
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
I can't wait for this game.

Irving1992 is online now   Reply With Quote