Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall > Welcomed People

Notices

Welcomed People The place for old welcome threads to go.

Old 08-26-2009   #1
Midnight
Demi-Goddess of Useless Info

(5281 days)
Threads: 9
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Content..but, strange
Time spent on board:
5 day 9 hour 51 min

Midnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Midnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanityMidnight is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight
Paranoid I'm back...

Somehow I got lost in cyberland...got a bit distracted..but, back now. I really enjoy reading your posts...even if I don't post alot. Missed being around here..trying to recruit more people to EF as well. I'm surprised Kaffee hasn't mentioned me not being here...>.<

Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
Old 08-26-2009   #2
jethro
@_@

(5374 days)
Threads: 78
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
Welcome back
Old 08-26-2009   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5460 days)
Threads: 1785
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Hey, welcome back.
Old 08-26-2009   #4
TGLucario475
The Wandering Soul of Idiocy

(5047 days)
Threads: 13
Mood: Bemused, to say the least.
Time spent on board:
4 day 23 hour 55 min

TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!
TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to TGLucario475 Send a message via Skype™ to TGLucario475
Welcome back you
Old 08-26-2009   #5
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5019 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Welcome back to EF, stay this time a bit more.
Old 08-26-2009   #6
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5471 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Welcome back, stay a while
Old 08-26-2009   #7
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5266 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Welcome back!
Old 08-26-2009   #8
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4844 days)
Threads: 213
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Welcome back, now stay awhile.

Old 08-26-2009   #9
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5282 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Hey look its that one person that used to be here but left but now came back for some strange odd reason D: Welcome back stay and schtuff
Old 08-26-2009   #10
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5383 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
I'm surprised Kaffee hasn't mentioned me not being here...>.<

I figured that I have to deal with you on a daily bases, I was trying to spare everybody here your rants.

Welcome back sissy, have fun.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker