Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Announcements > Leaves of Absence

Notices

Leaves of Absence If you have to leave for an extended period of time, post about it here.
Thread Description: See: Title

Old 06-19-2008   #1
Cherubim1324
The Guardian

(4808 days)
Threads: 1075
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 4 day

Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Cherubim1324
Leaving Again...

I'm leaving. Why? Well, hmm...that's a good question. Maybe cause I don't belong, that I might be dying, or perhaps I just don't like any of you. I haven't decided.... I'm not very good with words (which is half of why I seldom post any personal comments), so even if I knew why, I wouldn't be able to explain it in a way anyone would understand.
If enough of you request it, I'll still post weekly video game releases every Monday. If anyone has any specific requests, post them here. Also, if you (yes, you) want to keep in contact with me, you can via e-mail, private message, and/or AIM.
I don't know if I'm going to come back again, so don't ask. I'll be around for a few more hours and make one more post before I officially leave. Other than that...um...if you leave any comments, all I ask for is honesty...
Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
Cherubim1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #2
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5412 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Don;t leave, Cherub. You belong here, IMO.
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #3
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4951 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
What? You're an essential part of the site. We may not say it much, but we really appreciate all you do here.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #4
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
What bloo said, really. We love having you here, even if some people would wish you post more comments on stuff. You're part of EF just as much as anyone else, even if its a more passive part than say...droog, or yvl.
Old 06-19-2008   #5
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5412 days)
Threads: 220
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
See, Cherub? There's people who like you and the stuff you post. I may not say it much but I really appreciate the gaming news you bring to this board.
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #6
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5359 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I know I've been probably a key person on the staff advocating that you need to talk more instead of simply posting news, that is to say it isn't an opinion disregarding the news that you do post because as stated it leaves quite a void within the community if it wasn't there to begin with.

So that's all I'm saying, we all have problems and if you think you need to vanish because of them that's entirely up to you.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #7
Dionne
Starkluftwaffe

(5017 days)
Threads: 152
Style: Chrome
Time spent on board:
2 month 0 week 1 day

Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Dionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leaderDionne is a grand leader
Send a message via AIM to Dionne Send a message via MSN to Dionne
Hello. Please don't go.

"One belongs to New York instantly; one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years."
Dionne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #8
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5207 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
:/ Well damn, I'd really hate to see you go, because I really appreciate all the posts you make here, and I enjoy reading what you post. If you need to take some time off, that's understandable, but you have as much of a place here as anyone else does. Don't forget that.
Old 06-20-2008   #9
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5136 days)
Threads: 538
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Well I appreciate the work you do here, but if you feel like you need to take a leave, I understand. Take care of yourself man.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #10
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5324 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
I for one know where you are coming from in a way I suppose. I sometimes don't feel that I wanted or needed here. I don't really have anything in common with anyone on here since I'm about 15 years older than most people on here. I love this place, its somewhere I like to come and just post useless info. I don't want to see ya leave, but I can't force you to stay either. I forget the Movie Releases, you can still do them, I forget alot.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote