Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 07-13-2004   #81
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6739 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
young people and Americans in general I think...
Old 07-13-2004   #82
nightsavior
hobo merchant!

(6605 days)
Threads: 171
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pissed off mongol
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 17 hour

nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to nightsavior
i think square wanted mystic quest to be simple so young ppl could understand it. if it had the standard epic deep plot and elaborate control scheme of other ff games alot of young players would get lost. i liked it actually though after i played ff 2 (or 4 depending on your view) i couldn't go back to it. lol.
You are entering "fan baby" elitist territory stranger!...very dangerous indeed! Might I suggest an infinite missile rocket launcher as well as ear muffs so you don't have to listen to the pointless bitching?
nightsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004   #83
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6739 days)
Threads: 1285
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
well... in Japan, or so I heard, it's called Final Fantasy: USA
Old 07-13-2004   #84
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(6689 days)
Threads: 180
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
well... in Japan, or so I heard, it's called Final Fantasy: USA
yeah it was called Final Fantasy USA in japan
Old 07-13-2004   #85
nightsavior
hobo merchant!

(6605 days)
Threads: 171
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pissed off mongol
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 17 hour

nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to nightsavior
that's funny lath. lol. i wonder if was a private joke in japan...

" he he...even simpleton americans can understand this ff! we'll call it ff u.s.a. or ff mystic quest!"
You are entering "fan baby" elitist territory stranger!...very dangerous indeed! Might I suggest an infinite missile rocket launcher as well as ear muffs so you don't have to listen to the pointless bitching?
nightsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #86
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6736 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Lol

FFMQ was alright, but comparing it to other RPGs, its still kinda weak...
Old 07-25-2004   #87
ThereIsNoSpoon
Where's the party?

(6628 days)
Threads: 33
Mood: w00t!
Time spent on board:
1 day 3 hour 49 min

ThereIsNoSpoon is on the border of good and evil
Superman64...sucked the most, I mean this game sucked
ThereIsNoSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004   #88
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6736 days)
Threads: 1789
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Yes, it did, but other games have sucked plenty lol
Old 07-25-2004   #89
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6635 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
i really liked FFMQ >_>,
Old 07-26-2004   #90
Oriana
.hack//FAN GIRL

(6503 days)
Threads: 1
Mood: tired
Time spent on board:
0 sec

Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!
Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!Oriana is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Oriana
Hmm...Unlimited Saga, Skate or Die, and...Oregon Trail. I know a lot of people liked the latter, but I hate that game!! "Clym was bit by a snake. Liza-Jane fell off the back of the wagon and died. You shot 700 pounds of meat, but can only carry back 150." I think I only managed to beat that once or twice...I could never cross the rivers...

"Semicolons are my friends; I am not afraid of them." --Kirk Burns

"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes." --Kingdom Hearts

"A shadow and a threat has been growing in my pants..." --Legolas
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote