Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 07-26-2004   #91
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6736 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Oregon...trail...? *twitches*

I dunno which pissed me off more...the impossible difficulty of the game, or the fact the teachers never seemed to let me have a turn playing it >_<
Old 07-26-2004   #92
Spartan God
think you lag, try 800 ping

(6517 days)
Threads: 94
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: :|
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 13 hour

Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!
Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!Spartan God is a star, a bright shining star!
I think the worst game ever is monsters inc. the only point of the game is to throw balls at each other
Spartan God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004   #93
Magus
^ That's my screen name. See it?

(6503 days)
Threads: 5
Style: Chrome
Mood: Extremely Depressed... *sigh*
Time spent on board:
13 h 20 min 19 sec

Magus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fastMagus is gaining popularity fast
Send a message via AIM to Magus Send a message via MSN to Magus Send a message via Yahoo to Magus
Any and every Barbie game. Enough said.
Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004   #94
GaMe_FrEeK
I eat babies for breakfast...

(6502 days)
Threads: 8
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
7 h 21 min 32 sec

GaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the communityGaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the communityGaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the communityGaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the communityGaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the communityGaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the communityGaMe_FrEeK is a respected member of the community
Also any Mary-Kate and Ashley game
GaMe_FrEeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004   #95
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6736 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMe_FrEeK
Also any Mary-Kate and Ashley game
I think any game of that genre should be banished from this world >_<
Old 07-28-2004   #96
HIM
"They're Heeerrrre!"

(6685 days)
Threads: 5
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
53 min 31 sec

HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!
HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!HIM is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via ICQ to HIM Send a message via AIM to HIM Send a message via Yahoo to HIM
hmmm Chubby Cherub on Nintendo?..lol
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004   #97
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6736 days)
Time spent on board:

Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreeze
Contra:Legacy of war....worst moments of my life
What system was it for?
Old 08-03-2004   #98
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6739 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
umm... I think that's the PS2 Contra.
Old 08-03-2004   #99
nightsavior
hobo merchant!

(6605 days)
Threads: 171
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pissed off mongol
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 17 hour

nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to nightsavior
well i actually liked oregon trail alot...then again that was way back when i was in 2nd grade and thought apple were the only pc company in the world. lol. i'd say devil may cry 2 wasn't the worse game in existance but it was by far the most disappointing. i also never understood the infactuation with dragon warrior.
You are entering "fan baby" elitist territory stranger!...very dangerous indeed! Might I suggest an infinite missile rocket launcher as well as ear muffs so you don't have to listen to the pointless bitching?
nightsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004   #100
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6736 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
umm... I think that's the PS2 Contra.
OH, i didnt even hear about it...lol

Dragon Warrior is ok, but not the greatest. DW7 is pretty good though.