Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6737 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Boy finds $100 in toipet paper

Fourth-grader discovers $100 bill tucked in toilet paper roll

May 8, 2004, 6:44 PM

HUDSONVILLE, Mich. (AP) -- What appeared to be nothing more than another roll of toilet paper in the boys' restroom turned out to be a bankroll for fourth-grader Cody Yaeger.

That's because Cody discovered a $100 bill neatly folded and tucked inside.

The position of the bill -- and the pristine condition of the toilet paper roll -- left Jamestown Elementary Principal Jack DeLeeuw wondering if the bill was rolled in from the start.

"It's as if someone at the factory put it in there purposely," DeLeeuw told The Grand Rapids Press for a Saturday story.

DeLeeuw also said he was impressed with 10-year-old Cody's integrity after the boy took the $100 directly to his teacher.

"I didn't think it was right to keep it," Cody said.

DeLeeuw said he checked with school staff and called leaders of a congregation that meets at the school on Sundays, but no one claimed the bill. So it looks like it's going to Cody.

DeLeeuw said school policy requires staff members and students to turn in found items to the school office, but if the owner cannot be located in two weeks, the finder can claim it.

Cody said he doesn't have big spending plans, except maybe tickets to a West Michigan Whitecaps minor league baseball game.

"Maybe I'll give it to my Mom," he said.

Terri Yaeger wasn't surprised by her son's decision to turn in the money.

"When it comes to school or church, when he finds something, he turns it in," Yaeger said.

"But if it has anything to do with his sister, he'll keep it," she added.

------ Information from: The Grand Rapids Press, http://www.gr-press.com
Old 05-09-2004   #2
Chaos Theory
Grace Exist Only to Fall From

(6666 days)
Threads: 415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Theory Send a message via MSN to Chaos Theory
Thats where I lefted it

what a good kid

Old 05-09-2004   #3
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(6695 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
and in other news the nakers of the toilet roll hjave a promotion congratulating those that wipe their asses clean by inserting $100 into lucky specially marked packets. Unfortunately theyve had claims of people wiping their ass with the money instead.
Old 05-09-2004   #4
Tiffany
chocolate fiend

(6615 days)
Threads: 65
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: borededed
Time spent on board:
1 day 8 hour 28 min

Tiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the members
Tiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the membersTiffany is respected by all the members
Send a message via Yahoo to Tiffany
LMAO ur crazy fly...but that's good of the kid to turn it in
Old 05-09-2004   #5
Cacaw
Oh god, not him again.

(6612 days)
Threads: 693
Mood: Pineapple!
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Cacaw Send a message via Yahoo to Cacaw
i would have kept it lol its not like aomebody wouldnt lie and say its thiers but how could you acedently put 100 bucks in a roll of toliet paper YAY lucky bastard
Where's my beating stick...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
*gropes the beating stick*
*fondles you* ^_^ have a nice day
Old 05-09-2004   #6
Quel Thalas
Knight One

(6696 days)
Threads: 19
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
1 day 2 hour 59 min

Quel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peers
Send a message via AIM to Quel Thalas Send a message via MSN to Quel Thalas Send a message via Yahoo to Quel Thalas
thats vey kind of him to turn it in... most i ever found at all was 15 bucks, just this last thursday... too bad i dont have that kids integrety
Never again follow the teachings you were taught
For you are to become yourself, again
Old 05-10-2004   #7
loki777_1
4thHorsemanOfTheApocolyps e

(6584 days)
Threads: 1
Time spent on board:
4 min 58 sec

loki777_1 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to loki777_1
thats almost like "willy wonka and the chocolate factory"

Which Suikoden True Rune Are You Compatible With?
brought to you by quizilla.com
basically, I hate people because I'm having a herpes outbreak... roooooaaaaarrrrrrr goes my vagina for it is angry!!!
click me!! you know you want to.