Spud Webb
Ciroc Obama

(5277 days)
Threads: 23
Style: Girl Power
Mood: Is handsome a mood
Time spent on board:
6 day 12 hour 39 min

Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Spud Webb
Fuck you guys.

Michael Jackson was the goddamn man and I will personally fist-fight anyone who says otherwise.

"Evermore Hottest Maln"

I put the mac in aroni
Old 06-26-2009   #12
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6296 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I just woke up and went upstairs and heard about this.

I'm not too sad about it. I can't believe he was about broke or in debt as he made so much money.

Last edited by Altima; 06-26-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-26-2009   #13
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5448 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
I just woke up and went upstaris and heard about this.

I'm not too sad about it. I can't believe he was about broke or in debt as he made so much money.

Do the words MC Hammer mean anything.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 06-26-2009   #14
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6296 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaraist View Post
Do the words MC Hammer mean anything.
Yeah he was popular, but he didn't quite make nearly as much money as MJ. Also his only hit really was 'Hammer Time.'
Old 06-26-2009   #15
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6287 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Good, he deserves it.
All Pedo's deserve it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want.
What you're saying isn't just believing something, it's being an complete and utter douchebag. You're saying that an entire type of person should be genocided because of something they can't help any more than you can help yourself being a Juggalo. I'm sorry, but that is easily the most insensitive and outright disgusting thing you've ever said, and certainly not the fucking time to bring it up. Is it horrible when children are abused, yes, but that doesn't mean that every pedophile should die. Locked up, yes, treated, yes, but advocating KILLING them, and passing over their better traits because of it... That's just sickening.

Michael Jackson was a damn genius in his music. I don't even like the genre, nor do I give a shit about most celebrities passing on, but this news made even me tear up.

Apologies for not sugarcoating this.

Last edited by Yvlla; 06-26-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-26-2009   #16
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(6450 days)
Threads: 109
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 9 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
This is such a huge loss here. Not just for his impact on the industry and the world, but personally too. I mean... goddamn! The King of Pop gone?! This is just something I don't want to accept.
Old 06-26-2009   #17
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6534 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I didn't say his music was bad.
I love his music.

But his actions can't be forgiven.
Take it how you want, get mad at me, whatever.
It's my opinion.
Old 06-26-2009   #18
jethro
@_@

(6651 days)
Threads: 78
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
The issue here isn't whether or not he was a pedophile.

The man just died today so maybe show some respect and if you can't do that don't even post here. How would you feel if someone you cared about died and we said they deserved it?
Old 06-26-2009   #19
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6534 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
That's already happened to me, actually.
I was told that, because of my lack of religion, God killed my grandfather.

I was also told that he deserved to die, because of his failure to teach a religion in his Grandson.
Old 06-26-2009   #20
jethro
@_@

(6651 days)
Threads: 78
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
Well then you know how it feels then, i assume you weren't too happy when those people said that? That's how some people would feel when they see what you said earlier.

I'm not terribly upset because most of his music was probably before my time, or i was too young to remember it, but some people would be really upset