Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 11-28-2004   #11
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(6586 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
10/10 Mine works just as good as it did the first day I got it...No problems with it at all. You just gotta love it. It had some awesome games, too.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #12
Stormtrooper
Stormtroopah Bitch

(6360 days)
Threads: 130
Style: Smoke
Mood: nothing
Time spent on board:
4 day 6 hour 27 min

Stormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimen
Stormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimenStormtrooper is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Stormtrooper
unbelievable system for its time, 10/10
Stormtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #13
Cherubim1324
The Guardian

(6144 days)
Threads: 1075
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 4 day

Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Cherubim1324
Greatest System

10/10
The SNES is the greatest video gaming console system ever built(not counting the PC). It has the most variety in every category of gaming. No matter what you were into, the SNES had it. I love a lot of the games of today, but the majority of today's games cannot compare to those of the SNES.
Genesis 3:24 (KJV)

Last edited by Cherubim1324; 07-29-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Cherubim1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #14
William
Shinobi

(6079 days)
Threads: 22
Mood: Worried
Time spent on board:
6 day 16 hour 44 min

William is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimen
William is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimenWilliam is a magnificent specimen
Quote:
10/10
The SNES is the greatest video gaming console system ever built(not counting the PC). It has the most variety in every category. No matter what you were into, the SNES had it. I love a lot of the games of today, but the majority of today's games cannot compare to those of the SNES.
Agreed. I'll also give it a 10/10 because it's my favorite console. The reason for this is due to it's huge selection of fantastic games. I mean, some of the greatest RPGs of all time were on this system. Not only that, but even the other genres of games were good. I'm a softy for 2D graphics too.

But yeah, I do count in the Super Famicom and it's games as well when giving my rating. A lot of great RPGs didn't make it out of Japan unfortunately.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #15
jethro
@_@

(6651 days)
Threads: 78
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
i dont actually have this, but i have played snes games (rpg's) and i would probably give it a 10/10 too
Old 09-27-2005   #16
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(6450 days)
Threads: 109
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 9 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
10/10

Got mine a a Garage sale about 6 years ago. Came with a Super Scope
Its worked Magnificently ever since. And its been staying in a green bag for a long time. If anyone doesn't want their SNES box anymore, mail it to me please.
Old 09-27-2005   #17
Kal
Banned

(6287 days)
Threads: 166
Mood: Confused, and going crazy.
Time spent on board:
1 week 0 day 10 hour

Kal is respected by all the members
Kal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the members
Send a message via ICQ to Kal Send a message via AIM to Kal Send a message via MSN to Kal Send a message via Yahoo to Kal
10/10, best system ever in my opinion, my fav games, probly my top 5 fav games are on that system, truly a masterpiece....too bad nintendo still doesn't have that good taste :-\
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005   #18
Ryw
I Thought What I'd Do Was...

(6500 days)
Threads: 190
Mood: I'm posing yo!
Time spent on board:
2 week 3 day 9 hour

Ryw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Ryw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Ryw
I love my SNES. 9/10
Old 10-17-2005   #19
Travisblaze
BITW

(6075 days)
Threads: 65
Mood: It swings
Time spent on board:
5 day 9 hour 13 min

Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Travisblaze Send a message via Yahoo to Travisblaze
10/10 and it has defiently has stood the test of time, 15 years and a lot of people still own it. That is unbelieveable and also it has the best library of any system out or dead.
Old 10-18-2005   #20
Johnson Swags
(KING OF HALO)

(6533 days)
Threads: 47
Style: Final Fantasy: Old School
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 44 min

Johnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to all
Johnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to allJohnson Swags is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Johnson Swags Send a message via Yahoo to Johnson Swags
7/10

laggy will tell you i'm more a graphic kinda guy and yeah story is cool but for me even f it's a great story i can only go so far down in graphics

Click the link to view my clan
~Undead Freedom~
Johnson Swags is offline   Reply With Quote