Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.

Old 09-12-2006   #1
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6098 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Dance Age

Meh...Does anyone here go to danceage...If not you should, if your not able to download music of course, you can listen to most CD's for free, and if they dont have it, you just request it and it will be there in a matter of (usually) one or two days...I have a profile there ^_^

http://www.danceage.com/user/Ninjalo
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #2
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(6224 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Interesting, I'll have to check it out.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #3
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(6254 days)
Threads: 180
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
I've heard of this place before. One of my brother's friends from myspace is on there but I don't know if my brother ever signed up for it.