Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6332 days)
Threads: 1766
Style:
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
Oh well, if you lose your house then that is your weight to bare then not mine. Don't cry to me about your situation because thousands never had a house in the first place and they still continue to go on regardless.
And you don't see anything wrong with rubbing it in their faces (especially when it's their parents, and not them, now fucked up)? You really are the most immoral person I've met.

Altima, I'm bringing your blatant flaming and trolling up with Lades and Fly. Expect administrative action shortly.

Though why you would want to stay at this site after you just proved yourself to be as bad as you were the first day you stepped in puzzles me.

And for the record, I never once was serious with my Prince RP.

Last edited by Yvlla; 01-11-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote