Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6341 days)
Threads: 1532
Style:
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugledroogle View Post
You shouldn't see yourself as being better than anyone, no matter what fucking code of honor you live by.
I will always see myself as being better than theives and liars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog
Many people prefer spending their cash on things that are essential to life. I had a job for two years and I didn't rush off and spend my cash on anime and video games. It's the classic economic principle of needs versus wants.
You assume that I spend all my cash on games and anime? I'd hate to tell you, but I don't spend all of my money there, I still have 5 figures that just sits in my wallet and there is no decimal point in that figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
You do. You do and YOU DO.

You've said as much yourself.

You said you'll step on people to get what you want.
You've LIED. You admitted so. You've gone behind someone's back.

You'd ADMITTED all of this to us.

Don't go acting all high and mighty.

Technically you did steal, too. Maybe not an item...But you did steal...
I don't remember any of that, and I say a lot of things when i'm angry. I say whatever I can to make the person im saying it to, to feel as horreible as they possibly can. I made my woman want to kill herself once, I said somethings that were so mean and evil. I'm not like that really at all tho, I just say a lot of mean stuff when im in the wrong mood. Like I said tho, those instinces come an go and 98% of the people around me like me all the time, so I must not be doing too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvl
Then you should be taking your anger out on the companies that charge $30 - $50 for an hour of programming, which could instead be spent on games that could last for a week or even a month at the same price. Not rubbing your money in our faces, and teasing us. There are fucking people on EF that are about to lose their homes, how do you think that makes them feel?
Oh well, if you lose your house then that is your weight to bare then not mine. Don't cry to me about your situation because thousands never had a house in the first place and they still continue to go on regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Plus, your definition of thievery is "watching TV." You clearly have zero understanding of reality, let alone economics.
You are so stupid, it amazes me sometimes. Watching tv can't be stealing, as you pay the bill for it. Now if you steal your cable, then it is stealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Or, the licensed shows. Anime is made in Japan. It's picked up by a company whose purpose is to dub and distribute the good in America. The company subsequently fails in both departments, giving us poor voice acting and outrageous prices.
That is solely your opinion. At least the company that dubs that anime pays to do so in order to distribute the work to a wider audience so that it may get the respect and attention it deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
People are unwilling to pay the price the company desires in large scales, so they go to the alternative of watching the internet-broadcast Japanese versions of the shows, which are both cheaper and of higher quality.
Yeah Youtube sure does have some great quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Anime company complains that people are pirating their product, and ignores their own failings
Well if so many people want to watch the show they have created then they must have done something right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
and arrogant pricks complain on the internet about how they're the only ones paying for an unaffordable, low quality product, while sending a signal to the companies that they are doing a good job.
Aren't you the arrogant one....Mr Prince? You amuse me my little stupid child. I will see myself as better than you, and I also don't see Droog or Holly as very much my equal. You all seem so stupid to me or just wrong in some ways, that I can't do so. I have my reasons why of course, but I don't feel liek spelling them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Mark the price of the anime down to $5 - $10, allowing more people to be able to buy the product, of which the actual production cost of each unit is probably pennies.
OMG I had no idea that your stupidity could amaze me any farther and then I read this. $5-$10 a volume for anime? An anime that is 4 or 5 episodes is at least 1 and a half hours or longer, which is the same length of a full length movie that costs at least $19.99 each so why would they drop their price lower than that?

They want to make money afterall. Even if it did cost maybe $1 to make each dvd, the production, paying of all the workers that made it, voiced it, drew it, etc all had to be paid. If they charged that little there is no way they would maek any money unless they made anime movies and they went to theatres and made $100 million of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Stop giving us low quality products, so that people actually have a reason to buy it.
The quality isn't any worse on the volume of anime if you watch in english than if you watch it in japanese. The drawings don't get better just because you read something. Of course im assuming you mean the voice acting, which again is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Stop dubbing the shows altogether to save money.
You just get dumber with each line you type. Some people hate to read their shows and instead want to just watch them and hear the words and everything in their native language so they can just focus on the show and not the words at the bottom of the screen. So im afraid that just isn't possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
And please do give an example of me being a snob,
Oh Prince Yvl, I could never do that, you are always so perfectly polite and modest in everything you do and say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
while you're the one bragging about how you spent more money than all of EF has combined on TV shows that last a half hour a piece.
You get more than a half and hour moron. A 4 volume sanime is usually at least around 112minutes or so as I just watched one. Sometimes you can get 5 or even more episodes per a volume of anime for 2 hours or more of anime on that volume. The proof is in the volumes of Fruits Basket (6,7 episodes each volume), or Ragnarok(9 episodes I think), so that is a lot more than a half hour of entertainment.

Also if that volume has actor and director commentary or other special features then you get more entertainment from that volume of anime.