Old 04-25-2006   #9
NovasLogic
Pc gamer, Nintendo Whore.

(5047 days)
Threads: 64
Style:
Time spent on board:
2 day 7 hour 47 min

NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!
NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!NovasLogic is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to NovasLogic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanning Halfrican
heheh, bush.

Yup, I didn't read the whole thing, as I get what you're saying, and I know what you're going for. Right now I need to upgrade my video card. I have an AMD XP 3000+ and whatever 512+256 ram is. Right now I need to get rid of that damn 9200 for an X700 or somethin, don't have too much cash.

Plus my pops promised to fund an upgrade to 1 gig for all our machines, not to mention that he doesn't know about my 256... I wonder if it'll accept 512 512 and 256.
Its just for the asshole mod and I to go "see stickied thread about building gaming computers" so we can be lazy and not have to explain crap to people.