Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(5150 days)
Threads: 213
Style:
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
When I first read the title I thought it said "Gaming Computers are for idiots" and prepared to launch a full scale attack, then I saw the message and was like 'oh'.

This is the same advice I would give if I was advising anyone on upgrading or building a new computer for the latest games. (read: Oblivion)

Personally though, I would advise against nvidia's latest cards unless you have a really up to date motherboard, because the lasttime I tried, the old mobo (Which should have supported it but didn't for some odd reason, which turned out to be some really weird backwards compatability issue) pretty much fried itself.

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote