Old 06-06-2015   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4969 days)
Threads: 1261
Style:
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
The fight with the three wyverns really let me realize one universal truth: Quen is your best god damn friend. It's probably not the best to overly rely on it, but it's nice to have a little bit of a safety net even if all it does is make sure it's the second hit and not the third that does you in. Helped in bandit camps when the fuckers with arrows are having a field day, helped against this bug thing that was higher level than me, helped me against wyverns. Stupid me went hard in Axii because of dialog options when I shoulda gone Quen all along.

I'm shocked that I'm liking it as much as I am, considering my history with the past games. I dunno if it's my personal GOTY (I have to see how a certain episodic game pans out, and there's still MGS 5 and Persona 5 to consider, plus there could be E3 surprI can't finish that sentence with a straight face) but it's definitely up there as far as 2015 releases go.

Remind me to do a little post about introductions and how The Witcher 3 does it well and how Dragon Age Inquisition's intro is made to look like a fucking joke in comparison.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote