Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5804 days)
Threads: 1766
Style:
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Yeah it is. I've had a fare share of epic battles myself, none of which ended with me the winner. >.> There were 3 guys with skulls under their health bars, and like 5 other guys around the same level. I took them down to two before failing.

My only gripe with it is the targeting system. I could be wailing on a guy in front of me and then suddenly Geralt decides it's time to attack the guy 10 meters away behind me. But aside from that, pretty much any fight can be won with enough skill (but good luck killing something 10 levels up on you), and if you lose it's usually your own damn fault, and that's fucking fantastic. Even if FO4 somehow comes out this year this is probably GOTY.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote