Zelphiel
恐がる

(6830 days)
Threads: 1285
Style:
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
Injustice is a very entertaining game to watch even if its just friends playing. I'm sure with the high level play that will be going on there it will be pretty hype.

UMvC3 will be the only one that I try to watch from start to finish on all 3 days though. I just don't want Chris G to win... even if there is a good chance that he will. I want my boy Yipes to win, but I'm pretty sure it will come down to PR Balrog and Chris G on that game. Zak Bennet from the UK and a Chilean player named Kaneblueriver would also be in the front running to win since Zak has one of the best Dormammu's in the world and Kane is just... pure badassness. He embarassingly defeated a lot of the top players at NoCal Regionals with Hulk/Sent/Haggar.

For SSF4 AE2012 I'm putting everything on either Dieminion or K-Brad to win. Infiltration is good... but I don't want the Street Fighter finals to be the day of 1000 Shun Goku Satsu's again like last year.

those are the only games I closely follow during every major of the year... but other predictions...

KoFXIII - Korea Wins
TTT2 - Korea Wins
Mortal Kombat - some MLG jackass will win (no offense MLG fans )
Persona 4 - Japan Wins
Melee - Never followed it at all. No idea which country has the best players in it.
Injustice - Don't follow it closely. No idea yet. I'm trying to catch up on previous majors with this game.
SFxT - I want PR Rog and Ricky Ortiz on a team again.

I follow this stuff like people do with Basketball and march madness, lol.

if anyone wants me to link them to some really phenomenal matches or stream uploads just let me know. I have an archive of a lot of stuff from the past year and a half (mostly street fighter and marvel but I have others too).