Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6377 days)
Threads: 1766
Style:
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
SSB I'm all over, gonna be wild to see the series I've loved since a kid played on a pro level. But I missed the Persona 4 train and havent kept up with it, and I havent played much KoF since Tessa cancelled her XBL susbscription, though we did play again a week or so ago. The rest of them I never really had interest in. I'll be looking for a Blazblue stream, though - that's still my fighter of choice.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote